Yahoo! signs up as sponsor of BrandMAX
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 September 2012 08:30AM
Yahoo! has become the headline sponsor of Brand Max, Marketing's annual conference about brand optimisation, which is being held in London on 4 October.
Senior marketers from Aviva, Barclaycard, Virgin Media, Diageo and Mars are speaking at the one-day event.
Topics covered will range from social media and data to the marketing director of the future.
The conference will be chaired by Piers North, Yahoo! UK's strategy director. North has been at Yahoo! for more than seven years; he previously worked at Rivals Digital Media and 365 Group in sports publishing.
In July Yahoo! hired Google senior executive Marissa Mayer as its president and chief executive.
Insiders say Mayer is focusing the company on its technology credentials, in particular on its advertising platforms and products such as Yahoo! Mail and Flickr.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager - TV GoodEgg Digital £35k + bonus and great benefits, Chiswick
- Mobile Account Manager - Native Apps + Data Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Graphic Designer- Hair and Beauty Network Career Consultants £19000 - £23000 per annum, London