Yahoo! signs up as sponsor of BrandMAX
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 September 2012 08:30AM
Yahoo! has become the headline sponsor of Brand Max, Marketing's annual conference about brand optimisation, which is being held in London on 4 October.
Senior marketers from Aviva, Barclaycard, Virgin Media, Diageo and Mars are speaking at the one-day event.
Topics covered will range from social media and data to the marketing director of the future.
The conference will be chaired by Piers North, Yahoo! UK's strategy director. North has been at Yahoo! for more than seven years; he previously worked at Rivals Digital Media and 365 Group in sports publishing.
In July Yahoo! hired Google senior executive Marissa Mayer as its president and chief executive.
Insiders say Mayer is focusing the company on its technology credentials, in particular on its advertising platforms and products such as Yahoo! Mail and Flickr.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media