Yahoo! signs up as sponsor of BrandMAX
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 September 2012 08:30AM
Yahoo! has become the headline sponsor of Brand Max, Marketing's annual conference about brand optimisation, which is being held in London on 4 October.
Senior marketers from Aviva, Barclaycard, Virgin Media, Diageo and Mars are speaking at the one-day event.
Topics covered will range from social media and data to the marketing director of the future.
The conference will be chaired by Piers North, Yahoo! UK's strategy director. North has been at Yahoo! for more than seven years; he previously worked at Rivals Digital Media and 365 Group in sports publishing.
In July Yahoo! hired Google senior executive Marissa Mayer as its president and chief executive.
Insiders say Mayer is focusing the company on its technology credentials, in particular on its advertising platforms and products such as Yahoo! Mail and Flickr.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel