Pro NHS ad warns Jeremy Hunt 'we're watching you'
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 September 2012 09:57AM
Campaign group 38 Degrees has taken out a full page ad in today's Daily Telegraph to warn new health secretary Jeremy Hunt not to do "our NHS any further harm".
38 Degrees, which links over a million people together to campaign on issues that matter to them, is using the ad to publish an open letter signed by 121,227 of its members.
Hunt was appointed health secretary in a cabinet reshuffle last week, replacing Andrew Lansley, whose attempts to reform the NHS have met with opposition.
Other was the agency which produced the ad and it was booked into the paper by media agency Smithfield.
Other's creative team included executive creative director Jon Dobinson, creative direcor Alex Fea, copywriter Philip Croft and art director Preeti Mistry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Junior to mid Recruitment Consultant become £20k-25k base + bonus and commission , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Retouchers Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Recruitment Consultant (Digital Technology ) Zebra People competitive salary + excellent commission and incentive schemes + benefits, London (Greater)
- Head of User Experience Squiz UK Competitive Salary, Shoreditch, London