Pro NHS ad warns Jeremy Hunt 'we're watching you'
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 September 2012 09:57AM
Campaign group 38 Degrees has taken out a full page ad in today's Daily Telegraph to warn new health secretary Jeremy Hunt not to do "our NHS any further harm".
38 Degrees, which links over a million people together to campaign on issues that matter to them, is using the ad to publish an open letter signed by 121,227 of its members.
Hunt was appointed health secretary in a cabinet reshuffle last week, replacing Andrew Lansley, whose attempts to reform the NHS have met with opposition.
Other was the agency which produced the ad and it was booked into the paper by media agency Smithfield.
Other's creative team included executive creative director Jon Dobinson, creative direcor Alex Fea, copywriter Philip Croft and art director Preeti Mistry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44