Pro NHS ad warns Jeremy Hunt 'we're watching you'
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 September 2012 09:57AM
Campaign group 38 Degrees has taken out a full page ad in today's Daily Telegraph to warn new health secretary Jeremy Hunt not to do "our NHS any further harm".
38 Degrees, which links over a million people together to campaign on issues that matter to them, is using the ad to publish an open letter signed by 121,227 of its members.
Hunt was appointed health secretary in a cabinet reshuffle last week, replacing Andrew Lansley, whose attempts to reform the NHS have met with opposition.
Other was the agency which produced the ad and it was booked into the paper by media agency Smithfield.
Other's creative team included executive creative director Jon Dobinson, creative direcor Alex Fea, copywriter Philip Croft and art director Preeti Mistry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Comms Manager - Leading Alcohol Brand at Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Head of Design Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, Manchester
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned