MediaCom France appoints Corinne Pessus as chief executive
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 September 2012 11:10AM
Corinne Pessus, managing director of Starcom France, has been named as the new chief executive of MediaCom France.
Pessus will start her new role in October.
Her brief will be to continue the rapid expansion of the business and make the agency one of France's best companies to work for.
She will work closely with MediaCom France’s Bruno Thierry, managing director, who has led the business alongside Veronique Pican, chief operating officer, since the departure of MediaCom France’s last chief executive, Sylvie Decante, in 2010.
Pessus has worked for 20-years in both digital and integrated media communications and has held in the French divisions of OMD and Carat.
Nick Lawson, chief executive of MediaCom EMEA, said: "Corinne has an exceptional track record and has created extraordinary results for some of our competitors, so we’re delighted to have her on our team.
"France is a key market for us and MediaCom France has been on a winning streak this year, winning 11 new fantastic accounts in just the first seven months."
Pessus said: "MediaCom’s 'People first, better results' philosophy is an incredibly powerful statement, and I feel fortunate to be joining a company that works so hard to help its clients and staff succeed every day."
MediaCom France’s international clients include Volkswagen Group, Dell, Electronic Arts, Baye and Nikon.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure