Claims Direct musical ad introduces 'remarkable effect'
Now, the agency run by former COI head Mark Lund, has created its first campaign for personal injury claims management firm Claims Direct since winning the £6m account in July.
The humorous ad stars Loretta, a woman who suffers an injury at work and goes through the process of receiving help through Claims Direct.
The ad is narrated in song by two character, who are in every scene.
The agency aimed to create a departure from the usual ads within the claims management category, especially in its depiction of what happens in the aftermath of an accident and the way that Claims Direct’s service helps with consumers’ treatment and rehabilitation.
The ad introduces the brand’s new strapline, "The remarkable effect of Claims Direct".
The ad was written by creative partner John Townshend with art director Lee Goulding. It was directed by Matt Smukler.
Now’s appointment to the account followed that of Quiet Storm to the ad account of Claims Direct’s parent company, Russell Jones & Walker, earlier this year.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Projects Director Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Resource Manager Source £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Project/Account Manager Source £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Producer - eCRM Source £35000 - £45000 per annum, London