Claims Direct musical ad introduces 'remarkable effect'
Now, the agency run by former COI head Mark Lund, has created its first campaign for personal injury claims management firm Claims Direct since winning the £6m account in July.
The humorous ad stars Loretta, a woman who suffers an injury at work and goes through the process of receiving help through Claims Direct.
The ad is narrated in song by two character, who are in every scene.
The agency aimed to create a departure from the usual ads within the claims management category, especially in its depiction of what happens in the aftermath of an accident and the way that Claims Direct’s service helps with consumers’ treatment and rehabilitation.
The ad introduces the brand’s new strapline, "The remarkable effect of Claims Direct".
The ad was written by creative partner John Townshend with art director Lee Goulding. It was directed by Matt Smukler.
Now’s appointment to the account followed that of Quiet Storm to the ad account of Claims Direct’s parent company, Russell Jones & Walker, earlier this year.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- M/W Designer Pitch Consultants £20000 - £25000 per annum, West Midlands
- Web UI Developer Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- E-commerce Consultant JM Digital £40000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP26000 - GBP32000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- Marks & Spencer loses AdWords battle to Interflora