Behind the scenes: Rugby Football League's latest ad
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 September 2012 09:00AM
Campaign takes a look behind the scenes at an online ad for the Rugby Football League (RFL), which is undertaking a major advertising push as it seeks to enhance the game's appeal.
The ad, created by VCCP, is to be launched on 16 September, chiming with the start of the Super League rugby season. The move marks the first time the RFL has worked with a major London agency.
Matthew Lowery, the RFL's director of marketing, has been central to bringing the ad together and has worked closely with VCCP and sports agency FastTrack on the ad.
The ad shows a number of rugby league stars. Here Campaign interviews one of those players, as well as Matthew Lowery.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- LEAD UI DESIGNER - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £55-60K +BONUS+BENEFITS Salt £55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Cheshire
- CRM & Social Media Manager | £50k | Leisure/Travel Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & bens, Nottinghamshire
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers