Behind the scenes: Rugby Football League's latest ad
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 September 2012 09:00AM
Campaign takes a look behind the scenes at an online ad for the Rugby Football League (RFL), which is undertaking a major advertising push as it seeks to enhance the game's appeal.
The ad, created by VCCP, is to be launched on 16 September, chiming with the start of the Super League rugby season. The move marks the first time the RFL has worked with a major London agency.
Matthew Lowery, the RFL's director of marketing, has been central to bringing the ad together and has worked closely with VCCP and sports agency FastTrack on the ad.
The ad shows a number of rugby league stars. Here Campaign interviews one of those players, as well as Matthew Lowery.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure