Behind the scenes: Rugby Football League's latest ad
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 September 2012 09:00AM
Campaign takes a look behind the scenes at an online ad for the Rugby Football League (RFL), which is undertaking a major advertising push as it seeks to enhance the game's appeal.
The ad, created by VCCP, is to be launched on 16 September, chiming with the start of the Super League rugby season. The move marks the first time the RFL has worked with a major London agency.
Matthew Lowery, the RFL's director of marketing, has been central to bringing the ad together and has worked closely with VCCP and sports agency FastTrack on the ad.
The ad shows a number of rugby league stars. Here Campaign interviews one of those players, as well as Matthew Lowery.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Junior Comms Planning Manager required for Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Entertainment brand - Comms Manager at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum, London
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas