Behind the scenes: Rugby Football League's latest ad
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 September 2012 09:00AM
Campaign takes a look behind the scenes at an online ad for the Rugby Football League (RFL), which is undertaking a major advertising push as it seeks to enhance the game's appeal.
The ad, created by VCCP, is to be launched on 16 September, chiming with the start of the Super League rugby season. The move marks the first time the RFL has worked with a major London agency.
Matthew Lowery, the RFL's director of marketing, has been central to bringing the ad together and has worked closely with VCCP and sports agency FastTrack on the ad.
The ad shows a number of rugby league stars. Here Campaign interviews one of those players, as well as Matthew Lowery.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner/buyer- TOP media agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show