Behind the scenes: Rugby Football League's latest ad
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 September 2012 09:00AM
Campaign takes a look behind the scenes at an online ad for the Rugby Football League (RFL), which is undertaking a major advertising push as it seeks to enhance the game's appeal.
The ad, created by VCCP, is to be launched on 16 September, chiming with the start of the Super League rugby season. The move marks the first time the RFL has worked with a major London agency.
Matthew Lowery, the RFL's director of marketing, has been central to bringing the ad together and has worked closely with VCCP and sports agency FastTrack on the ad.
The ad shows a number of rugby league stars. Here Campaign interviews one of those players, as well as Matthew Lowery.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- UX & Design Thomas Cook Competitive + benefits, London
- Product Development Thomas Cook Competitive + benefits, London
- Online Marketing Thomas Cook Competitive + benefits, London
- Senior Consultant - Co-creation Hasson Associates circa £55,000 + benefits, Central London - Zone 1
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film