Maxus installs Federico de Nardis as EMEA chief
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 September 2012 08:00AM
Federico de Nardis, currently chief executive of Maxus Italy, has been promoted to the new role of chief executive of Maxus Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA).
All continental European Maxus country chief executives will report to de Nardis, who takes up the role with immediate effect.
Maxus UK will continue reporting to Lindsay Pattison, who was appointed to the role of global chief strategy officer of the GroupM agency last month in addition to her existing UK chief executive role, and Pattison will report to the global chief executive.
De Nardis, who splits his time between the agency’s Milan and Turin offices, will retain his current responsibilities in Italy and his role leading the agency’s global Fiat account.
Kelly Clark, global chief executive of Maxus, said: "I'm delighted Federico has accepted this important new position. We’ve built a dynamic and fast-growing agency in Italy under his leadership, and he is liked and respected by our country leaders across Europe."
Dominic Proctor, GroupM president, announced last month that Sakhuja, currently GroupM India and South Asia chief executive, would succeed Clark as global Maxus chief executive.
Clark will become chief executive of GroupM North America. De Nardis will report to Clark until Sakhuja takes up his new duties later this year.
De Nardis said: "Our teams in Milan and Turin have done a fantastic job for our clients and as a result, Maxus has exciting momentum in the Italian market. I'm really looking forward to working with the other EMEA teams to keep that momentum going."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Integrated Project Manager Red Sofa London £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Resource Co-ordinator Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Part-time Marketing Executive (Temporary) Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment up to £25k pro rata, Warwickshire
- Shopper Marketing Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, London
- Marketing Assistant (B2B) - IT & Tech Solutions Provider Recruitment Revolution £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience (Pro Rata), Wisborough Green, Billingshurst
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote