Sainsbury's in £2m 'no need to shop around' push
Sainsbury's is embarking on a fresh £2m awareness push for its Brand Match promise, which guarantees customers will not pay more for branded goods than they would at Asda or Tesco.
The TV ad premiers tonight during 'Coronation Street'. It features a mother and daughter driving past Asda and Tesco supermarkets, on their way home from a shop at Sainsbury’s.
A voiceover tells viewers more about Brand Match as the mother and daughter arrive home, unpack their shopping and pin their Brand Match coupon to the fridge.
Sainsbury’s expects the campaign to reach approximately 77% of the UK’s family households, who should each have in the region of six opportunities to see it.
Asda complained to the advertising watchdog about a campaign Sainsbury’s ran at the time, which the watchdog decided misled consumers about which stores were participating in the scheme.Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Search Marketing Manager (PPC) - Small agency - London Digital Gurus £25000 - £35000 Per Annum bonus, London
- Senior Online Media Executive - Mobile & Online Media Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Director Adam Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Manchester
- account director / senior account director > BOUTIQUE WITH GLOBAL REACH collectivo £45-55k + benefits, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'