Sainsbury's in £2m 'no need to shop around' push
Sainsbury's is embarking on a fresh £2m awareness push for its Brand Match promise, which guarantees customers will not pay more for branded goods than they would at Asda or Tesco.
The TV ad premiers tonight during 'Coronation Street'. It features a mother and daughter driving past Asda and Tesco supermarkets, on their way home from a shop at Sainsbury’s.
A voiceover tells viewers more about Brand Match as the mother and daughter arrive home, unpack their shopping and pin their Brand Match coupon to the fridge.
Sainsbury’s expects the campaign to reach approximately 77% of the UK’s family households, who should each have in the region of six opportunities to see it.
Asda complained to the advertising watchdog about a campaign Sainsbury’s ran at the time, which the watchdog decided misled consumers about which stores were participating in the scheme.Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace £60000 Per Annum, London
- Freelance Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager's required Source £200 - £350 per day, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k DOE, Based in King's Cross, London (N1)
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office