Sainsbury's in £2m 'no need to shop around' push
Sainsbury's is embarking on a fresh £2m awareness push for its Brand Match promise, which guarantees customers will not pay more for branded goods than they would at Asda or Tesco.
The TV ad premiers tonight during 'Coronation Street'. It features a mother and daughter driving past Asda and Tesco supermarkets, on their way home from a shop at Sainsbury’s.
A voiceover tells viewers more about Brand Match as the mother and daughter arrive home, unpack their shopping and pin their Brand Match coupon to the fridge.
Sainsbury’s expects the campaign to reach approximately 77% of the UK’s family households, who should each have in the region of six opportunities to see it.
Asda complained to the advertising watchdog about a campaign Sainsbury’s ran at the time, which the watchdog decided misled consumers about which stores were participating in the scheme.Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Partnerships Manager air recruitment c.£48K dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director / Business Director (Integrated) air recruitment Up to £70k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director air recruitment Up to £100k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)