Barclays kicks off £11m UK direct roster rethink
Barclays is reviewing its £11 million UK direct marketing agency arrangements.
The process is being handled by its procurement department.
The bank is believed to want to reduce the size of its roster. It currently works with a number of agencies across its direct marketing activity, including Balloon Dog, EHS 4D, Soho Square, Teamspirit and VCCP me.
In September 2010, EHS 4D was appointed to Barclays’ consumer-facing direct marketing business, a brief that had previously been overseen on a project basis.
The review is being handled separately to the global digital creative review, which began last week and is also being run by the bank’s procurement department.
Barclays spends more than £11 million on direct mail and digital, according to Nielsen.
BBH and Maxus, which handle advertising and media respectively, are unaffected.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Sky negotiable, London (West), London (Greater)
- FREELANCE ROLES - Senior Account Managers & Account Director opportunities, great day rates! MODA consult EXCELLENT DAY RATES! Anything from £210 - £270 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- DIGITAL TRADE ADVISORS - Business to Consumer (B2C) PA Consulting Group Commensuarate with experience, Homeworking / Nationwide / United Kingdom / London (Central), London (Greater)
- â€‹Manager â€‹Mâ€‹arket â€‹Iâ€‹ntelligence Randstad 60-80 K, Amsterdam
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB