BT opens digital agency talks
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
BT has kicked off a pitch for the global services, consumer and business, activity around BT.com.
The telecoms brand is looking for an agency to work on design, build and strategy for the website. BT is handling the process directly.
LBi is BT.com’s agency of record. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles BT’s creative business and the digital work for the residential part of its consumer division, which includes telephony. It is understood that AMV is unaffected by the review.
BT’s most recent advertising has centred around its sponsorship of London 2012.
The company this week rolled out a press ad to mark the end of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. It counted Team GB’s medal haul and asked London to "take a bow". The ad ran in newspapers including Metro.
A BT spokesman said: "We’re currently undergoing a market review of potential digital agencies to join our roster."Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure