BT opens digital agency talks
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
BT has kicked off a pitch for the global services, consumer and business, activity around BT.com.
The telecoms brand is looking for an agency to work on design, build and strategy for the website. BT is handling the process directly.
LBi is BT.com’s agency of record. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles BT’s creative business and the digital work for the residential part of its consumer division, which includes telephony. It is understood that AMV is unaffected by the review.
BT’s most recent advertising has centred around its sponsorship of London 2012.
The company this week rolled out a press ad to mark the end of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. It counted Team GB’s medal haul and asked London to "take a bow". The ad ran in newspapers including Metro.
A BT spokesman said: "We’re currently undergoing a market review of potential digital agencies to join our roster."Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44