BT opens digital agency talks
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
BT has kicked off a pitch for the global services, consumer and business, activity around BT.com.
The telecoms brand is looking for an agency to work on design, build and strategy for the website. BT is handling the process directly.
LBi is BT.com’s agency of record. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles BT’s creative business and the digital work for the residential part of its consumer division, which includes telephony. It is understood that AMV is unaffected by the review.
BT’s most recent advertising has centred around its sponsorship of London 2012.
The company this week rolled out a press ad to mark the end of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. It counted Team GB’s medal haul and asked London to "take a bow". The ad ran in newspapers including Metro.
A BT spokesman said: "We’re currently undergoing a market review of potential digital agencies to join our roster."Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad