BT opens digital agency talks
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
BT has kicked off a pitch for the global services, consumer and business, activity around BT.com.
The telecoms brand is looking for an agency to work on design, build and strategy for the website. BT is handling the process directly.
LBi is BT.com’s agency of record. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles BT’s creative business and the digital work for the residential part of its consumer division, which includes telephony. It is understood that AMV is unaffected by the review.
BT’s most recent advertising has centred around its sponsorship of London 2012.
The company this week rolled out a press ad to mark the end of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. It counted Team GB’s medal haul and asked London to "take a bow". The ad ran in newspapers including Metro.
A BT spokesman said: "We’re currently undergoing a market review of potential digital agencies to join our roster."Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London