BT opens digital agency talks
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
BT has kicked off a pitch for the global services, consumer and business, activity around BT.com.
The telecoms brand is looking for an agency to work on design, build and strategy for the website. BT is handling the process directly.
LBi is BT.com’s agency of record. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles BT’s creative business and the digital work for the residential part of its consumer division, which includes telephony. It is understood that AMV is unaffected by the review.
BT’s most recent advertising has centred around its sponsorship of London 2012.
The company this week rolled out a press ad to mark the end of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. It counted Team GB’s medal haul and asked London to "take a bow". The ad ran in newspapers including Metro.
A BT spokesman said: "We’re currently undergoing a market review of potential digital agencies to join our roster."Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £33000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Visual Designer - Award winning Tech City brand Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Golden Globe Accounts - Digital Account Manager - (Brand Led) Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Lead UX Designer Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London (Greater)
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB