ShortList mulls men's lifestyle web offering
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:35AM
ShortList Media, which publishes ShortList and Stylist magazines, is considering the launch of a men's lifestyle version of its e-mail and web-based female offering, Emerald Street.
According to industry sources, the working name of the men's title is "Theobald" and the product is scheduled for release in the autumn. However, it is understood that a definite launch date has yet to be fixed.
There have been persistent industry rumours surrounding the launch of a new product from the ShortList stable, initially believed to be a third freesheet magazine.
Emerald Street, which launched in April 2011, is a daily e-mail news service that arrives in subscribers' inboxes from Monday to Friday and is created by the journalists and editors of Stylist. The digital brand is named after the company's address in London's Bloomsbury.
Mike Soutar, the ShortList Media chief executive, would not comment on the launch. However, he said: "ShortList Media is built on developing new media brands and we are constantly in a loop of research and development."
ShortList launched in 2007 and, according to recent Audit Bureau of Circulations figures, has a circulation of 529,010.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart