Hatton leaves O&M planning chief role
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:40AM
Ogilvy & Mather's planning director, Rachel Hatton, is stepping down from her role.
She will leave at the end of the year. It is unclear what her next move will be.
Brian McCarter, O&M's head of planning, EMEA, and its director of strategy integration, Jez Groom, will take over her responsibilities until a replacement is found.
Hatton joined the agency in 2009 from Bartle Bogle Hegarty along with Hugh Baillie, the chief executive who left in May. Before BBH, Hatton worked at BMP and at the BBC as part of its corporate strategy team.
At O&M, Hatton introduced the agency's first graduate planning scheme.
Paul O'Donnell, the chairman of O&M UK, said: "Rachel has made a significant contribution to Ogilvy & Mather in the past two-and-a-half years. She has driven our effectiveness agenda and made a huge impact on client business."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central