Hatton leaves O&M planning chief role
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:40AM
Ogilvy & Mather's planning director, Rachel Hatton, is stepping down from her role.
She will leave at the end of the year. It is unclear what her next move will be.
Brian McCarter, O&M's head of planning, EMEA, and its director of strategy integration, Jez Groom, will take over her responsibilities until a replacement is found.
Hatton joined the agency in 2009 from Bartle Bogle Hegarty along with Hugh Baillie, the chief executive who left in May. Before BBH, Hatton worked at BMP and at the BBC as part of its corporate strategy team.
At O&M, Hatton introduced the agency's first graduate planning scheme.
Paul O'Donnell, the chairman of O&M UK, said: "Rachel has made a significant contribution to Ogilvy & Mather in the past two-and-a-half years. She has driven our effectiveness agenda and made a huge impact on client business."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Assistant Brand Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, London