Agencies contest frozen-food brief
Brands including McCain and Birds Eye are backing a frozen-food awareness drive, beginning with a search for an advertising agency.
The Food and Drink Federation is looking for a shop to handle an integrated brief for its Frozen Food Group. Creativebrief is handling the process.
The appointed agency will be briefed to create an ad campaign that encourages people to reconsider the potential of frozen food.
Agencies are understood to have completed an RFI ahead of the drawing up of a shortlist for the pitch stage.
The bulk of spend is expected to surround digital marketing, social media and PR.
The FDF has previously worked with agencies including Glow Labs and the now-defunct Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel.
Sales of frozen food have grown each year since the recession began. Britons spent £5.45 billion on frozen food during the year to the end of June.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London
- Digital PM with CMS build exp Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £17000 - £22000 Per Annum DOE, Wilmslow
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity