Agencies contest frozen-food brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:45AM
Brands including McCain and Birds Eye are backing a frozen-food awareness drive, beginning with a search for an advertising agency.
The Food and Drink Federation is looking for a shop to handle an integrated brief for its Frozen Food Group. Creativebrief is handling the process.
The appointed agency will be briefed to create an ad campaign that encourages people to reconsider the potential of frozen food.
Agencies are understood to have completed an RFI ahead of the drawing up of a shortlist for the pitch stage.
The bulk of spend is expected to surround digital marketing, social media and PR.
The FDF has previously worked with agencies including Glow Labs and the now-defunct Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel.
Sales of frozen food have grown each year since the recession began. Britons spent £5.45 billion on frozen food during the year to the end of June.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Broadcast / Online Planning Manager -Leading Media Owner Aspire £45000.00 - £46000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Hugely exciting new DOOH business! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Uncapped generous commission, London
- Sports! Cross Platform Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile