Agencies contest frozen-food brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:45AM
Brands including McCain and Birds Eye are backing a frozen-food awareness drive, beginning with a search for an advertising agency.
The Food and Drink Federation is looking for a shop to handle an integrated brief for its Frozen Food Group. Creativebrief is handling the process.
The appointed agency will be briefed to create an ad campaign that encourages people to reconsider the potential of frozen food.
Agencies are understood to have completed an RFI ahead of the drawing up of a shortlist for the pitch stage.
The bulk of spend is expected to surround digital marketing, social media and PR.
The FDF has previously worked with agencies including Glow Labs and the now-defunct Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel.
Sales of frozen food have grown each year since the recession began. Britons spent £5.45 billion on frozen food during the year to the end of June.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager RSPB £22,000 to £26,000 per annum, Based at RSPB UK Headquarters, Sandy
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope