Agencies contest frozen-food brief
Brands including McCain and Birds Eye are backing a frozen-food awareness drive, beginning with a search for an advertising agency.
The Food and Drink Federation is looking for a shop to handle an integrated brief for its Frozen Food Group. Creativebrief is handling the process.
The appointed agency will be briefed to create an ad campaign that encourages people to reconsider the potential of frozen food.
Agencies are understood to have completed an RFI ahead of the drawing up of a shortlist for the pitch stage.
The bulk of spend is expected to surround digital marketing, social media and PR.
The FDF has previously worked with agencies including Glow Labs and the now-defunct Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel.
Sales of frozen food have grown each year since the recession began. Britons spent £5.45 billion on frozen food during the year to the end of June.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER (FANTASTIC SALARY + LOCATION + BENEFITS) Ultimate Asset £27000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- Product Design Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, Liverpool
- Head of Copy (Content) Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum, North London
- Marketing Manager (technology) 12 months FTC ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Bristol