Prostate Cancer UK calls media pitch
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:50AM
Prostate Cancer UK is reviewing its estimated £4 million media planning and buying account.
The pitch is being conducted by AAR. Agencies involved include the incumbent, MI Media, which is pitching in partnership with Arena Media. Manning Gottlieb OMD and the7stars will also compete.
In April, Prostate Cancer UK announced it was looking for a creative agency to handle its advertising account. It has since appointed MPH Creative Solutions to the business.
At the launch of the domestic rugby union season, players from Saracens, London Wasps, London Irish and Harlequins wore mouthguards that carried the charity's "blue man" logo at the London Double Header.
A spokesman said: "We need to invest more heavily than ever before to make the disease nationally salient and grow funds massively to invest in groundbreaking research and support services."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham