Prostate Cancer UK calls media pitch
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:50AM
Prostate Cancer UK is reviewing its estimated £4 million media planning and buying account.
The pitch is being conducted by AAR. Agencies involved include the incumbent, MI Media, which is pitching in partnership with Arena Media. Manning Gottlieb OMD and the7stars will also compete.
In April, Prostate Cancer UK announced it was looking for a creative agency to handle its advertising account. It has since appointed MPH Creative Solutions to the business.
At the launch of the domestic rugby union season, players from Saracens, London Wasps, London Irish and Harlequins wore mouthguards that carried the charity's "blue man" logo at the London Double Header.
A spokesman said: "We need to invest more heavily than ever before to make the disease nationally salient and grow funds massively to invest in groundbreaking research and support services."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Stopgap competitive, London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Royds Raphael £35k-£45k+bonus+benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Nissan creates tactical ad 7 mins after royal baby no. 2 announcement
- Advertising tech companies make up fifth of Britain's fastest-growing businesses
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4