Prostate Cancer UK calls media pitch
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:50AM
Prostate Cancer UK is reviewing its estimated £4 million media planning and buying account.
The pitch is being conducted by AAR. Agencies involved include the incumbent, MI Media, which is pitching in partnership with Arena Media. Manning Gottlieb OMD and the7stars will also compete.
In April, Prostate Cancer UK announced it was looking for a creative agency to handle its advertising account. It has since appointed MPH Creative Solutions to the business.
At the launch of the domestic rugby union season, players from Saracens, London Wasps, London Irish and Harlequins wore mouthguards that carried the charity's "blue man" logo at the London Double Header.
A spokesman said: "We need to invest more heavily than ever before to make the disease nationally salient and grow funds massively to invest in groundbreaking research and support services."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film