Prostate Cancer UK calls media pitch
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:50AM
Prostate Cancer UK is reviewing its estimated £4 million media planning and buying account.
The pitch is being conducted by AAR. Agencies involved include the incumbent, MI Media, which is pitching in partnership with Arena Media. Manning Gottlieb OMD and the7stars will also compete.
In April, Prostate Cancer UK announced it was looking for a creative agency to handle its advertising account. It has since appointed MPH Creative Solutions to the business.
At the launch of the domestic rugby union season, players from Saracens, London Wasps, London Irish and Harlequins wore mouthguards that carried the charity's "blue man" logo at the London Double Header.
A spokesman said: "We need to invest more heavily than ever before to make the disease nationally salient and grow funds massively to invest in groundbreaking research and support services."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure