Frances Royle quits BBH to launch company
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:30AM
Frances Royle, Bartle Bogle Hegarty's head of production partnerships and its former head of TV, is leaving the agency after 24 years to set up her own production company.
Royle ran the 70-strong TV department for ten years. Her reel includes Boddingtons "mansion" (directed by Daniel Kleinman), Levi's "twist" (Frank Budgen) and Lynx "getting dressed" (Ringan Ledwidge).
She was replaced as the head of TV by Davud Karbassioun in 2009 and then took on the head of production partnerships role. This position will not be replaced.
Royle's new company – The Royle Productions – aims to provide an external production team for advertising and digital agencies, as well as brand owners.
Royle said that she had decided to set up the company due to fewer clients paying agencies retainers and an increased demand for film from digital shops.
"Our approach enables small agencies, start-ups or even brand owners to get access to the most experienced producers with the best black books and a reputation for creative excellence," Royle commented.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch