Frances Royle quits BBH to launch company
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:30AM
Frances Royle, Bartle Bogle Hegarty's head of production partnerships and its former head of TV, is leaving the agency after 24 years to set up her own production company.
Royle ran the 70-strong TV department for ten years. Her reel includes Boddingtons "mansion" (directed by Daniel Kleinman), Levi's "twist" (Frank Budgen) and Lynx "getting dressed" (Ringan Ledwidge).
She was replaced as the head of TV by Davud Karbassioun in 2009 and then took on the head of production partnerships role. This position will not be replaced.
Royle's new company – The Royle Productions – aims to provide an external production team for advertising and digital agencies, as well as brand owners.
Royle said that she had decided to set up the company due to fewer clients paying agencies retainers and an increased demand for film from digital shops.
"Our approach enables small agencies, start-ups or even brand owners to get access to the most experienced producers with the best black books and a reputation for creative excellence," Royle commented.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- senior account director > RETAIL > GLOBAL AGENCY collectivo Salary confidential, London
- social media account manager > DRINKS BRAND collectivo to £25-30k + amazing bens, London
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham