Matthew Bagwell joins AKQA in new strategy role
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:30AM
AKQA has appointed Matthew Bagwell to the new position of head of strategic services as it looks to evolve its planning approach.
Bagwell, who will report to the AKQA vice-president, Guy Wieynk, joins from the consultancy EMC2, where he was the chief strategy director. Bagwell also previously worked at Conchango as its head of experience.
He currently sits on the Digital Advisory Board of Greenwich Council, which has an incubator hub for new businesses.
He is also the founder of The Fantastic Tavern, a community of brand and agency digital planners and creatives who share insights, expertise and experience.
Wieynk said: "AKQA has a consistent track record of delivering effective strategic services. We are looking forward to Matt's consulting industry experience and leadership to impact our client's businesses."
Bagwell said: "I have always admired AKQA's unique ability to combine strategy, creative and technology to drive success for clients. I'm excited about working with our team to create market-leading work."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%