Matthew Bagwell joins AKQA in new strategy role
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:30AM
AKQA has appointed Matthew Bagwell to the new position of head of strategic services as it looks to evolve its planning approach.
Bagwell, who will report to the AKQA vice-president, Guy Wieynk, joins from the consultancy EMC2, where he was the chief strategy director. Bagwell also previously worked at Conchango as its head of experience.
He currently sits on the Digital Advisory Board of Greenwich Council, which has an incubator hub for new businesses.
He is also the founder of The Fantastic Tavern, a community of brand and agency digital planners and creatives who share insights, expertise and experience.
Wieynk said: "AKQA has a consistent track record of delivering effective strategic services. We are looking forward to Matt's consulting industry experience and leadership to impact our client's businesses."
Bagwell said: "I have always admired AKQA's unique ability to combine strategy, creative and technology to drive success for clients. I'm excited about working with our team to create market-leading work."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne