Matthew Bagwell joins AKQA in new strategy role
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:30AM
AKQA has appointed Matthew Bagwell to the new position of head of strategic services as it looks to evolve its planning approach.
Bagwell, who will report to the AKQA vice-president, Guy Wieynk, joins from the consultancy EMC2, where he was the chief strategy director. Bagwell also previously worked at Conchango as its head of experience.
He currently sits on the Digital Advisory Board of Greenwich Council, which has an incubator hub for new businesses.
He is also the founder of The Fantastic Tavern, a community of brand and agency digital planners and creatives who share insights, expertise and experience.
Wieynk said: "AKQA has a consistent track record of delivering effective strategic services. We are looking forward to Matt's consulting industry experience and leadership to impact our client's businesses."
Bagwell said: "I have always admired AKQA's unique ability to combine strategy, creative and technology to drive success for clients. I'm excited about working with our team to create market-leading work."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer - World Renowned Branding Agency (London) Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + BENEFITS AND BONUS SCHEME, East London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs