Matthew Bagwell joins AKQA in new strategy role
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:30AM
AKQA has appointed Matthew Bagwell to the new position of head of strategic services as it looks to evolve its planning approach.
Bagwell, who will report to the AKQA vice-president, Guy Wieynk, joins from the consultancy EMC2, where he was the chief strategy director. Bagwell also previously worked at Conchango as its head of experience.
He currently sits on the Digital Advisory Board of Greenwich Council, which has an incubator hub for new businesses.
He is also the founder of The Fantastic Tavern, a community of brand and agency digital planners and creatives who share insights, expertise and experience.
Wieynk said: "AKQA has a consistent track record of delivering effective strategic services. We are looking forward to Matt's consulting industry experience and leadership to impact our client's businesses."
Bagwell said: "I have always admired AKQA's unique ability to combine strategy, creative and technology to drive success for clients. I'm excited about working with our team to create market-leading work."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing / IT Support Executive - Permanent - London Ninesharp £22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , Hammersmith and Fulham
- Owned Media Director - SEO Ultimate Asset £42000 - £48000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Marketing and Campaigns Manager (B2B) Stopgap £50000 per annum + Bonus, South East England
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show