Randall in OPera digital trading role
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:50AM
Alex Randall, the online trading director at Aegis Media, has been poached by the rival Omnicom trading team OPera and its digital arm, Annalect, to be its head of digital trading.
He will start his new role on 1 October and report to Adam Pace, the managing director at Annalect. Pace joined OPera in 2008 from Omnicom's OMD.
Randall's remit will include negotiating digital media deals for Omnicom agencies, which include OMD UK, Manning Gottlieb OMD and PHD.
He has filled the Aegis Media role since 2008, having previously occupied senior digital media and press buying roles at the Aegis-owned Vizeum.
OPera launched into digital trading in 2006 to negotiate umbrella deals with major online media owners on behalf of Omnicom agencies.
Other UK-based Omnicom Media Group shops include M2M, Rocket, PHD North and Drum.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure