Randall in OPera digital trading role
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:50AM
Alex Randall, the online trading director at Aegis Media, has been poached by the rival Omnicom trading team OPera and its digital arm, Annalect, to be its head of digital trading.
He will start his new role on 1 October and report to Adam Pace, the managing director at Annalect. Pace joined OPera in 2008 from Omnicom's OMD.
Randall's remit will include negotiating digital media deals for Omnicom agencies, which include OMD UK, Manning Gottlieb OMD and PHD.
He has filled the Aegis Media role since 2008, having previously occupied senior digital media and press buying roles at the Aegis-owned Vizeum.
OPera launched into digital trading in 2006 to negotiate umbrella deals with major online media owners on behalf of Omnicom agencies.
Other UK-based Omnicom Media Group shops include M2M, Rocket, PHD North and Drum.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance and bonus, London
- Fastrack Graduate scheme - Recruitment Jarlett de Grouchy £18000 - £23000 per annum + £40k OTE in first year, London
- Global Managing Copy Editor Creative Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum, West London
- UX / Digital Strategist BrightLemon London 36K- 40K, London (Greater)
- MW Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE , Cirencester
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote