Randall in OPera digital trading role
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:50AM
Alex Randall, the online trading director at Aegis Media, has been poached by the rival Omnicom trading team OPera and its digital arm, Annalect, to be its head of digital trading.
He will start his new role on 1 October and report to Adam Pace, the managing director at Annalect. Pace joined OPera in 2008 from Omnicom's OMD.
Randall's remit will include negotiating digital media deals for Omnicom agencies, which include OMD UK, Manning Gottlieb OMD and PHD.
He has filled the Aegis Media role since 2008, having previously occupied senior digital media and press buying roles at the Aegis-owned Vizeum.
OPera launched into digital trading in 2006 to negotiate umbrella deals with major online media owners on behalf of Omnicom agencies.
Other UK-based Omnicom Media Group shops include M2M, Rocket, PHD North and Drum.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency