Randall in OPera digital trading role
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:50AM
Alex Randall, the online trading director at Aegis Media, has been poached by the rival Omnicom trading team OPera and its digital arm, Annalect, to be its head of digital trading.
He will start his new role on 1 October and report to Adam Pace, the managing director at Annalect. Pace joined OPera in 2008 from Omnicom's OMD.
Randall's remit will include negotiating digital media deals for Omnicom agencies, which include OMD UK, Manning Gottlieb OMD and PHD.
He has filled the Aegis Media role since 2008, having previously occupied senior digital media and press buying roles at the Aegis-owned Vizeum.
OPera launched into digital trading in 2006 to negotiate umbrella deals with major online media owners on behalf of Omnicom agencies.
Other UK-based Omnicom Media Group shops include M2M, Rocket, PHD North and Drum.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Social Media Senior Research Executive within Media Agency Elizabeth Norman International £28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Managers/Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Communications Assistant Olam International UK Ltd £23,000 - £26,000 depending on experience, Central London