Randall in OPera digital trading role
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:50AM
Alex Randall, the online trading director at Aegis Media, has been poached by the rival Omnicom trading team OPera and its digital arm, Annalect, to be its head of digital trading.
He will start his new role on 1 October and report to Adam Pace, the managing director at Annalect. Pace joined OPera in 2008 from Omnicom's OMD.
Randall's remit will include negotiating digital media deals for Omnicom agencies, which include OMD UK, Manning Gottlieb OMD and PHD.
He has filled the Aegis Media role since 2008, having previously occupied senior digital media and press buying roles at the Aegis-owned Vizeum.
OPera launched into digital trading in 2006 to negotiate umbrella deals with major online media owners on behalf of Omnicom agencies.
Other UK-based Omnicom Media Group shops include M2M, Rocket, PHD North and Drum.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy