AMV nets Bremont global advertising
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:50AM
Bremont, the luxury watch brand, has appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to handle its global advertising.
The British company, which previously developed its advertising in-house, has hired the agency to create a campaign to run this autumn in the UK and North America.
Activity is expected to highlight Bremont's brand values of precision, durability and design.
Bremont, which was founded in 2002 by the brothers Nick and Giles English, produces its watches in limited numbers and was named Luxury Watch Brand of the Year at this year's UK Jewellery Awards.
The brand boosted its profile recently with its sponsorship of Gary Connery, who performed the stunts for "the Queen's" parachute jump into the Olympic Stadium.
Ian Pearman, the chief executive of AMV, said: "Bremont is a fantastic brand with a fantastic story, one that we are revelling in the opportunity to tell the world about."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Executive, Events, London, 30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Manager /Senior Digital Marketing Executive Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, £32,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance and bonus, London
- Fastrack Graduate scheme - Recruitment Jarlett de Grouchy £18000 - £23000 per annum + £40k OTE in first year, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote