AMV nets Bremont global advertising
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:50AM
Bremont, the luxury watch brand, has appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to handle its global advertising.
The British company, which previously developed its advertising in-house, has hired the agency to create a campaign to run this autumn in the UK and North America.
Activity is expected to highlight Bremont's brand values of precision, durability and design.
Bremont, which was founded in 2002 by the brothers Nick and Giles English, produces its watches in limited numbers and was named Luxury Watch Brand of the Year at this year's UK Jewellery Awards.
The brand boosted its profile recently with its sponsorship of Gary Connery, who performed the stunts for "the Queen's" parachute jump into the Olympic Stadium.
Ian Pearman, the chief executive of AMV, said: "Bremont is a fantastic brand with a fantastic story, one that we are revelling in the opportunity to tell the world about."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Services/ Head of Commercial/ Business Development Premier Media £45000 - £55000 per annum + up to 20% bonus, London
- Digital Producer - Games Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Sales and Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK