AMV nets Bremont global advertising
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:50AM
Bremont, the luxury watch brand, has appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to handle its global advertising.
The British company, which previously developed its advertising in-house, has hired the agency to create a campaign to run this autumn in the UK and North America.
Activity is expected to highlight Bremont's brand values of precision, durability and design.
Bremont, which was founded in 2002 by the brothers Nick and Giles English, produces its watches in limited numbers and was named Luxury Watch Brand of the Year at this year's UK Jewellery Awards.
The brand boosted its profile recently with its sponsorship of Gary Connery, who performed the stunts for "the Queen's" parachute jump into the Olympic Stadium.
Ian Pearman, the chief executive of AMV, said: "Bremont is a fantastic brand with a fantastic story, one that we are revelling in the opportunity to tell the world about."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Strategist, Top London Agency Direct Recruitment £45,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- Social Media Strategist, London Direct Recruitment £40,000-£80,000, London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account