AMV nets Bremont global advertising
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 10:50AM
Bremont, the luxury watch brand, has appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to handle its global advertising.
The British company, which previously developed its advertising in-house, has hired the agency to create a campaign to run this autumn in the UK and North America.
Activity is expected to highlight Bremont's brand values of precision, durability and design.
Bremont, which was founded in 2002 by the brothers Nick and Giles English, produces its watches in limited numbers and was named Luxury Watch Brand of the Year at this year's UK Jewellery Awards.
The brand boosted its profile recently with its sponsorship of Gary Connery, who performed the stunts for "the Queen's" parachute jump into the Olympic Stadium.
Ian Pearman, the chief executive of AMV, said: "Bremont is a fantastic brand with a fantastic story, one that we are revelling in the opportunity to tell the world about."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Motion Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, London
- Performance Marketing Manager Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus and Car Allowance, Uxbridge
- Digital Designer- 1 year contract Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Middleweight/Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?