Simon Calvert leaves Digitas global role
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 11:04AM
Simon Calvert, the worldwide head of strategic planning at Digitas, has left the network.
Calvert joined Digitas in January from DraftFCB, where he was the global chief planning officer working on the Beiersdorf account.
He was based at the Kitcatt Nohr Digitas office in London. During his short stint at the network he reported to Mark Beeching, the worldwide chief creative and strategy officer at Digitas.
Calvert has more than 25 years' experience working in the industry. After starting his career at McCann Erickson in 1986 as an account executive, he also worked at Proximity, Carat, Michaelides & Bednash and Euro RSCG.
A statement from Digitas said: "It is mutually agreed that Simon Calvert will leave Digitas. We wish Simon the very best in his future pursuits"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Display Account Manager- Print and Digital £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Director, partnership marketing, amazing brand! The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £50k, Central London, some travel to Surrey
- Consultant/Senior Consultant at a leading executive search consultancy Hanson Search Competitive Package , London
- Marketing Manager Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive