Simon Calvert leaves Digitas global role
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 11:04AM
Simon Calvert, the worldwide head of strategic planning at Digitas, has left the network.
Calvert joined Digitas in January from DraftFCB, where he was the global chief planning officer working on the Beiersdorf account.
He was based at the Kitcatt Nohr Digitas office in London. During his short stint at the network he reported to Mark Beeching, the worldwide chief creative and strategy officer at Digitas.
Calvert has more than 25 years' experience working in the industry. After starting his career at McCann Erickson in 1986 as an account executive, he also worked at Proximity, Carat, Michaelides & Bednash and Euro RSCG.
A statement from Digitas said: "It is mutually agreed that Simon Calvert will leave Digitas. We wish Simon the very best in his future pursuits"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated