Simon Calvert leaves Digitas global role
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 11:04AM
Simon Calvert, the worldwide head of strategic planning at Digitas, has left the network.
Calvert joined Digitas in January from DraftFCB, where he was the global chief planning officer working on the Beiersdorf account.
He was based at the Kitcatt Nohr Digitas office in London. During his short stint at the network he reported to Mark Beeching, the worldwide chief creative and strategy officer at Digitas.
Calvert has more than 25 years' experience working in the industry. After starting his career at McCann Erickson in 1986 as an account executive, he also worked at Proximity, Carat, Michaelides & Bednash and Euro RSCG.
A statement from Digitas said: "It is mutually agreed that Simon Calvert will leave Digitas. We wish Simon the very best in his future pursuits"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief