Simon Calvert leaves Digitas global role
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 11:04AM
Simon Calvert, the worldwide head of strategic planning at Digitas, has left the network.
Calvert joined Digitas in January from DraftFCB, where he was the global chief planning officer working on the Beiersdorf account.
He was based at the Kitcatt Nohr Digitas office in London. During his short stint at the network he reported to Mark Beeching, the worldwide chief creative and strategy officer at Digitas.
Calvert has more than 25 years' experience working in the industry. After starting his career at McCann Erickson in 1986 as an account executive, he also worked at Proximity, Carat, Michaelides & Bednash and Euro RSCG.
A statement from Digitas said: "It is mutually agreed that Simon Calvert will leave Digitas. We wish Simon the very best in his future pursuits"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London