Simon Calvert leaves Digitas global role
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 11:04AM
Simon Calvert, the worldwide head of strategic planning at Digitas, has left the network.
Calvert joined Digitas in January from DraftFCB, where he was the global chief planning officer working on the Beiersdorf account.
He was based at the Kitcatt Nohr Digitas office in London. During his short stint at the network he reported to Mark Beeching, the worldwide chief creative and strategy officer at Digitas.
Calvert has more than 25 years' experience working in the industry. After starting his career at McCann Erickson in 1986 as an account executive, he also worked at Proximity, Carat, Michaelides & Bednash and Euro RSCG.
A statement from Digitas said: "It is mutually agreed that Simon Calvert will leave Digitas. We wish Simon the very best in his future pursuits"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Front End Developer 35-45k London Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Media Analyst - Media Consultancy Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd £30,000 - £40,000 + bonus and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Mustard Jobs £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + DOE, City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role