Google Glass hits the catwalk at DVF show
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 September 2012 08:30AM
Google has released a video of Google Glass, its vision for a wearable computer, making its fashion debut on the catwalk at designer Diane Von Furstenberg's (DVF) New York Fashion Week show.
The battery-powered electronic glasses have an embedded camera, and display data in onto a small screen in the top corner of the right eye's field of vision. The Glass project is spearheaded by Google co-founder Sergy Brin.
Brin and von Furstenberg made an appearance at the end of the show on Sunday (9 September).
Brin said: "Beauty, style and comfort are as important to Glass as the latest technology. We are delighted to bring Glass to the runway, together with DVF."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show