Google Glass hits the catwalk at DVF show
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 September 2012 08:30AM
Google has released a video of Google Glass, its vision for a wearable computer, making its fashion debut on the catwalk at designer Diane Von Furstenberg's (DVF) New York Fashion Week show.
The battery-powered electronic glasses have an embedded camera, and display data in onto a small screen in the top corner of the right eye's field of vision. The Glass project is spearheaded by Google co-founder Sergy Brin.
Brin and von Furstenberg made an appearance at the end of the show on Sunday (9 September).
Brin said: "Beauty, style and comfort are as important to Glass as the latest technology. We are delighted to bring Glass to the runway, together with DVF."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager - Creative Tech Company ADLIB £23k - £30k on experience, Bristol
- eCommerce Manager - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB up to £30,000 + benefits, Devon
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£60000 per annum + benefits depending on experience, Cambridge
- Account Director Beyond The Book £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Cirencester
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake