The Scottish Government unveils breast cancer campaign
The Scottish Government has launched a breast cancer awareness campaign, as part of its £30m Detect Cancer Early drive.
The campaign features Scottish actress Elaine C Smith, who lost her mum to breast cancer, holding up a series of placards featuring pictures of women's breast, to illustrate the symptoms of the disease.
The TV ad by The Leith Agency spreads the message that "Lumps aren’t the only sign of breast cancer’, so that women will know how to spot the signs.
Guy Vickerstaff, head of art and Phil Evans, copywriter, from The Leith Agency were behind the spot, which was directed by Alex Telfer and produced by MTP.
Evans said: "The finished ad is stripped back and laid-bare. A straightforward but heartfelt appeal to every woman in Scotland."
The Detect Cancer Early campaign aims to increase the early detection of cancer by 25%, saving more than 300 lives a year by the end of the next Parliamentary term.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Halifax, West Yorkshire / Huddersfield, West Yorkshire / Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Promotional Products / Premiums Stonor £up to £35K + Benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- PPC/SEM Consultant - Enfield - £33k Digital Gurus £26000 - £33000 Per Annum, London (North), London (Greater)