John Lewis' 'the other half' ad unveiled
John Lewis has just unveiled its latest ad, 'the other half' by Adam&Eve/DDB.
The 90-second spot will launch on TV tomorrow night during the X Factor.
The ad is part of the brand’s ‘never knowingly undersold’ proposition. It features a cover version of the INXS track Never Tear Us Apart, re-recorded by Paloma Faith and follows the love story of a boy and a girl from two different eras to show that the things that really matter never change.
The ad was created by Aidan McClure, Laurent Simon, Shay Reading and Frank Ginger, and directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts