John Lewis' 'the other half' ad unveiled
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 September 2012 11:58AM
John Lewis has just unveiled its latest ad, 'the other half' by Adam&Eve/DDB.
The 90-second spot will launch on TV tomorrow night during the X Factor.
The ad is part of the brand’s ‘never knowingly undersold’ proposition. It features a cover version of the INXS track Never Tear Us Apart, re-recorded by Paloma Faith and follows the love story of a boy and a girl from two different eras to show that the things that really matter never change.
The ad was created by Aidan McClure, Laurent Simon, Shay Reading and Frank Ginger, and directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social and Content Director - Client-side! Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Digital Planner - Shopper - Retail / FMCG - paying to £40k Fill Recruitment to £40k plus top benefits, including a 20% bonus opportunity, London (Greater)
- Freelance Designer Source £150 - £250 per day, London
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media