John Lewis' 'the other half' ad unveiled
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 September 2012 11:58AM
John Lewis has just unveiled its latest ad, 'the other half' by Adam&Eve/DDB.
The 90-second spot will launch on TV tomorrow night during the X Factor.
The ad is part of the brand’s ‘never knowingly undersold’ proposition. It features a cover version of the INXS track Never Tear Us Apart, re-recorded by Paloma Faith and follows the love story of a boy and a girl from two different eras to show that the things that really matter never change.
The ad was created by Aidan McClure, Laurent Simon, Shay Reading and Frank Ginger, and directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager RSPB £22,000 to £26,000 per annum, Based at RSPB UK Headquarters, Sandy
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope