John Lewis' 'the other half' ad unveiled
John Lewis has just unveiled its latest ad, 'the other half' by Adam&Eve/DDB.
The 90-second spot will launch on TV tomorrow night during the X Factor.
The ad is part of the brand’s ‘never knowingly undersold’ proposition. It features a cover version of the INXS track Never Tear Us Apart, re-recorded by Paloma Faith and follows the love story of a boy and a girl from two different eras to show that the things that really matter never change.
The ad was created by Aidan McClure, Laurent Simon, Shay Reading and Frank Ginger, and directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager - Household / NPD Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, Southall
- Senior Account Director Just Digital £55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Global Digital Brand Manager - Slough Stopgap £40000 per annum + benefits, Slough
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film