Former Bauer Radio commercial director Finch joins NRS
By Ben Bold, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 18 September 2012 09:30AM
The National Readership Survey (NRS) has recruited former Bauer Radio London commercial and operations director Alison Finch as director of client and insight.
Finch, who left Bauer in December and has since worked as a consultant, joins NRS in November, when she will become responsible for its education programme.
Mike Ironside, the NRS chief executive, said: "I know that she will add enormously to our stakeholder liaison service and will certainly drive the business forward over the next few exciting years, as we develop the survey further into the digital arena."
Finch joined Bauer Radio in June 2006 (when it was known as Emap Radio) as commercial director of Magic 105.4 FM and Kiss FM. Before that, she headed up commercial marketing at GCap Media (now Global Radio).
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media