Former Bauer Radio commercial director Finch joins NRS
By Ben Bold, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 18 September 2012 09:30AM
The National Readership Survey (NRS) has recruited former Bauer Radio London commercial and operations director Alison Finch as director of client and insight.
Finch, who left Bauer in December and has since worked as a consultant, joins NRS in November, when she will become responsible for its education programme.
Mike Ironside, the NRS chief executive, said: "I know that she will add enormously to our stakeholder liaison service and will certainly drive the business forward over the next few exciting years, as we develop the survey further into the digital arena."
Finch joined Bauer Radio in June 2006 (when it was known as Emap Radio) as commercial director of Magic 105.4 FM and Kiss FM. Before that, she headed up commercial marketing at GCap Media (now Global Radio).
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media