Former Bauer Radio commercial director Finch joins NRS
By Ben Bold, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 18 September 2012 09:30AM
The National Readership Survey (NRS) has recruited former Bauer Radio London commercial and operations director Alison Finch as director of client and insight.
Finch, who left Bauer in December and has since worked as a consultant, joins NRS in November, when she will become responsible for its education programme.
Mike Ironside, the NRS chief executive, said: "I know that she will add enormously to our stakeholder liaison service and will certainly drive the business forward over the next few exciting years, as we develop the survey further into the digital arena."
Finch joined Bauer Radio in June 2006 (when it was known as Emap Radio) as commercial director of Magic 105.4 FM and Kiss FM. Before that, she headed up commercial marketing at GCap Media (now Global Radio).
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief