Former Bauer Radio commercial director Finch joins NRS
By Ben Bold, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 18 September 2012 09:30AM
The National Readership Survey (NRS) has recruited former Bauer Radio London commercial and operations director Alison Finch as director of client and insight.
Finch, who left Bauer in December and has since worked as a consultant, joins NRS in November, when she will become responsible for its education programme.
Mike Ironside, the NRS chief executive, said: "I know that she will add enormously to our stakeholder liaison service and will certainly drive the business forward over the next few exciting years, as we develop the survey further into the digital arena."
Finch joined Bauer Radio in June 2006 (when it was known as Emap Radio) as commercial director of Magic 105.4 FM and Kiss FM. Before that, she headed up commercial marketing at GCap Media (now Global Radio).
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)