Former Bauer Radio commercial director Finch joins NRS
By Ben Bold, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 18 September 2012 09:30AM
The National Readership Survey (NRS) has recruited former Bauer Radio London commercial and operations director Alison Finch as director of client and insight.
Finch, who left Bauer in December and has since worked as a consultant, joins NRS in November, when she will become responsible for its education programme.
Mike Ironside, the NRS chief executive, said: "I know that she will add enormously to our stakeholder liaison service and will certainly drive the business forward over the next few exciting years, as we develop the survey further into the digital arena."
Finch joined Bauer Radio in June 2006 (when it was known as Emap Radio) as commercial director of Magic 105.4 FM and Kiss FM. Before that, she headed up commercial marketing at GCap Media (now Global Radio).
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Copywriter Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Software SolutionsPT To £30,000 + Bonus and Generous Benefits, SK8 3GX, Cheadle
- Senior Research Executive Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff