Campaign Big Awards shortlist announced
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Adam & Eve/DDB, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and CHI & Partners lead the roll call of shortlisted agencies ahead of this year's Campaign Big Awards.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has been shortlisted 38 times for its work for clients including Unilever and The Guardian.
Adam&Eve/DDB is the second most shortlisted agency with 27 nominations for work it created for brands such as Volkswagen and Harvey Nichols.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has been shortlisted 19 times for work for the likes of Diageo and Mercedes, while CHI & Partners has 14 shortlisted entries for clients including News International.
Categories span across Direct, Film, Press, Interactive, Integrated, Outdoor and Radio. An award for a Campaign Big Agency of the Year will be made on the night of the awards in each category for the best-performing agency.
The awards will be held on 24 October in the Great Room at Grosvenor House, Park Lane, London. To view the full shortlist click here. The site also contains information about booking tickets for the awards night.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Group Account Director - Maternity cover (9-12 months) Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum, London
- POS Ideation Designer STI Group Salary will be commensurate with age and experience, Gillinghham
- Product Marketing - Securities EMR £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Services Director Twist Recruitment £70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%