Campaign Big Awards shortlist announced
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Adam & Eve/DDB, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and CHI & Partners lead the roll call of shortlisted agencies ahead of this year's Campaign Big Awards.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has been shortlisted 38 times for its work for clients including Unilever and The Guardian.
Adam&Eve/DDB is the second most shortlisted agency with 27 nominations for work it created for brands such as Volkswagen and Harvey Nichols.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has been shortlisted 19 times for work for the likes of Diageo and Mercedes, while CHI & Partners has 14 shortlisted entries for clients including News International.
Categories span across Direct, Film, Press, Interactive, Integrated, Outdoor and Radio. An award for a Campaign Big Agency of the Year will be made on the night of the awards in each category for the best-performing agency.
The awards will be held on 24 October in the Great Room at Grosvenor House, Park Lane, London. To view the full shortlist click here. The site also contains information about booking tickets for the awards night.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Mobile Product Manager - Apps Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London
- Account manager - award-winning creative agency, £30k Gabriele Skelton £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Retention Marketing Manager - Central London - Perm Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits, London
- Brand Guardian Network Career Consultants £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool