Campaign Big Awards shortlist announced
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Adam & Eve/DDB, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and CHI & Partners lead the roll call of shortlisted agencies ahead of this year's Campaign Big Awards.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has been shortlisted 38 times for its work for clients including Unilever and The Guardian.
Adam&Eve/DDB is the second most shortlisted agency with 27 nominations for work it created for brands such as Volkswagen and Harvey Nichols.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has been shortlisted 19 times for work for the likes of Diageo and Mercedes, while CHI & Partners has 14 shortlisted entries for clients including News International.
Categories span across Direct, Film, Press, Interactive, Integrated, Outdoor and Radio. An award for a Campaign Big Agency of the Year will be made on the night of the awards in each category for the best-performing agency.
The awards will be held on 24 October in the Great Room at Grosvenor House, Park Lane, London. To view the full shortlist click here. The site also contains information about booking tickets for the awards night.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure