Campaign Big Awards shortlist announced
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Adam & Eve/DDB, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and CHI & Partners lead the roll call of shortlisted agencies ahead of this year's Campaign Big Awards.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has been shortlisted 38 times for its work for clients including Unilever and The Guardian.
Adam&Eve/DDB is the second most shortlisted agency with 27 nominations for work it created for brands such as Volkswagen and Harvey Nichols.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has been shortlisted 19 times for work for the likes of Diageo and Mercedes, while CHI & Partners has 14 shortlisted entries for clients including News International.
Categories span across Direct, Film, Press, Interactive, Integrated, Outdoor and Radio. An award for a Campaign Big Agency of the Year will be made on the night of the awards in each category for the best-performing agency.
The awards will be held on 24 October in the Great Room at Grosvenor House, Park Lane, London. To view the full shortlist click here. The site also contains information about booking tickets for the awards night.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show