Interviews with Tony Brignull and John Salmon about D&AD winner Neil Godfrey
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 08:00AM
Copywriters Tony Brignull and John Salmon talk about why Neil Godfrey received D&AD's most-awarded art director prize at last night's D&AD 50th-anniversary awards.
To read about The Greatest: D&AD's all-time award-winners, click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car Allowance, London
- European ABM Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 + bens, London
- Marketing Analyst Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Hitchin
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £29,000 + bens, London