Interviews with Tony Brignull and John Salmon about D&AD winner Neil Godfrey
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 08:00AM
Copywriters Tony Brignull and John Salmon talk about why Neil Godfrey received D&AD's most-awarded art director prize at last night's D&AD 50th-anniversary awards.
To read about The Greatest: D&AD's all-time award-winners, click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Copywriter (Corporate) Creative Recruitment £35000 per annum, Berkshire
- Mid-Weight Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £35000 per annum, London
- Junior Digital Project Manager Creative Recruitment £26000 per annum, London