The Times latest publisher to use Aurasma AR technology
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 10:25AM
News International has teamed up with Gap and Clinique to run augmented reality advertising in The Times newspaper, as the publisher moves to tap into the growing number of consumers accessing content via smartphones or tablet computers.
In the Times supplement, T2 today (19 September), there is exclusive material available only to readers who have downloaded the Aurasma app to their smartphone or tablet computers.
These readers can access exclusive video content and buy products directly off the page, when they scan the pages with the app.
Heat magazine and a number of other brands such as Tesco have also used the Aurasma technology.
News International is running the augmented reality piece of advertising to coincide with London Fashion Week.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London