The Times latest publisher to use Aurasma AR technology
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 10:25AM
News International has teamed up with Gap and Clinique to run augmented reality advertising in The Times newspaper, as the publisher moves to tap into the growing number of consumers accessing content via smartphones or tablet computers.
In the Times supplement, T2 today (19 September), there is exclusive material available only to readers who have downloaded the Aurasma app to their smartphone or tablet computers.
These readers can access exclusive video content and buy products directly off the page, when they scan the pages with the app.
Heat magazine and a number of other brands such as Tesco have also used the Aurasma technology.
News International is running the augmented reality piece of advertising to coincide with London Fashion Week.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager/Senior- Experiential Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Copywriter Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Cambridgeshire
- Senior Account Executive. Red Sofa London £25000 - £26000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Subscriptions Manager TPG Dependent on experience - negotiable , London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / Islingt...