Interview with Lord David Puttnam about D&AD winner CDP
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 12:41PM
Anthony Simonds-Gooding and Lord David Puttnam are interviewed about Collett Dickenson Pearce being named D&AD's most-awarded advertising agency.
To read about The Greatest: D&AD's all-time award-winners, click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)