Interview with Lord David Puttnam about D&AD winner CDP
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 12:41PM
Anthony Simonds-Gooding and Lord David Puttnam are interviewed about Collett Dickenson Pearce being named D&AD's most-awarded advertising agency.
To read about The Greatest: D&AD's all-time award-winners, click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- IA/UX Architect PFJ £300 - £350 per day, London
- Senior UX Designer Red Sofa London £60000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Plus benefits, Greater Manchester
- SEO specialist (part time from home) Stopgap £100 - £150 per day, England
- Marketing Manager (Retargeting Technology) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?