Interview with Lord David Puttnam about D&AD winner CDP
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 12:41PM
Anthony Simonds-Gooding and Lord David Puttnam are interviewed about Collett Dickenson Pearce being named D&AD's most-awarded advertising agency.
To read about The Greatest: D&AD's all-time award-winners, click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Advertising Product Manager Silverdrum £55,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director/ Senior Account Director... Dahling Ltd £35-£75k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior PPC Manager Aspire £150 - £200 per day, London
- PPC/ Paid Search Account Manager - Agency - Financial Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London