Interview with Lord David Puttnam about D&AD winner CDP
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 12:41PM
Anthony Simonds-Gooding and Lord David Puttnam are interviewed about Collett Dickenson Pearce being named D&AD's most-awarded advertising agency.
To read about The Greatest: D&AD's all-time award-winners, click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London