Appletiser calls UK ad review
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 08:00AM
Coca-Cola Enterprises is reviewing the UK integrated account for its Appletiser premium soft-drinks brand.
The brand’s UK distributor has made direct approaches to agencies through its procurement department as it looks to create a shortlist in the coming weeks.
Appletiser, which has not invested in large-scale brand advertising for some time, is looking to build brand awareness and increase sales.
At the start of the year, it invested £3 million in a campaign that focused on promotional, PR and online activity through Brands2Life and BD Network.
The campaign, called "sparkle on", supported the launch of the 350ml handbag-sized and 1.25-litre packs of Appletiser and Grapetiser.
In the past, the brand has worked with agencies including VCCP in the UK and Morrisjones globally in a bid to shed its image as a drink that is only consumed on special occasions. It does not currently retain a UK agency.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media