Appletiser calls UK ad review
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 08:00AM
Coca-Cola Enterprises is reviewing the UK integrated account for its Appletiser premium soft-drinks brand.
The brand’s UK distributor has made direct approaches to agencies through its procurement department as it looks to create a shortlist in the coming weeks.
Appletiser, which has not invested in large-scale brand advertising for some time, is looking to build brand awareness and increase sales.
At the start of the year, it invested £3 million in a campaign that focused on promotional, PR and online activity through Brands2Life and BD Network.
The campaign, called "sparkle on", supported the launch of the 350ml handbag-sized and 1.25-litre packs of Appletiser and Grapetiser.
In the past, the brand has worked with agencies including VCCP in the UK and Morrisjones globally in a bid to shed its image as a drink that is only consumed on special occasions. It does not currently retain a UK agency.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge