Appletiser calls UK ad review
Coca-Cola Enterprises is reviewing the UK integrated account for its Appletiser premium soft-drinks brand.
The brand’s UK distributor has made direct approaches to agencies through its procurement department as it looks to create a shortlist in the coming weeks.
Appletiser, which has not invested in large-scale brand advertising for some time, is looking to build brand awareness and increase sales.
At the start of the year, it invested £3 million in a campaign that focused on promotional, PR and online activity through Brands2Life and BD Network.
The campaign, called "sparkle on", supported the launch of the 350ml handbag-sized and 1.25-litre packs of Appletiser and Grapetiser.
In the past, the brand has worked with agencies including VCCP in the UK and Morrisjones globally in a bid to shed its image as a drink that is only consumed on special occasions. It does not currently retain a UK agency.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Digital Fundraising Manager Spotlight Recruitment £34000 - £36000 per annum + great benefits, London
- Senior Media Planner - Exciting Mix of Clients Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits package, London
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Manager SAVVY Media Ltd £30-40K, London (Greater)
- PPC Account Manager SAVVY Media Ltd £30-40K, London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood