In association with
Marmite 'early Xmas' by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 September 2012 10:31AM
To launch its limited-edition Gold Christmas jar, Marmite has released a poster themed along the lines of the brand's "love/hate" positioning. The copyline reads: "Early Christmas adverts. You either love them or hate them."
The festive poster first appeared on London's Oxford Street on a hot day in September.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Artworker fishtank £27000 - £32000 per annum, Bristol
- Events Manager fishtank £32000 - £39000 per annum, Bristol
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 per annum, Wigan
- Backend Web Developer Leeds. Premier Media £30000 per annum + BENEFITS, Leeds