In association with
Marmite 'early Xmas' by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 September 2012 10:31AM
To launch its limited-edition Gold Christmas jar, Marmite has released a poster themed along the lines of the brand's "love/hate" positioning. The copyline reads: "Early Christmas adverts. You either love them or hate them."
The festive poster first appeared on London's Oxford Street on a hot day in September.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London