Rapp appoints Geronimo's Andrews as ECD
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 10:30AM
Rapp has appointed Jason Andrews to the new role of executive creative director.
Andrews joins from Geronimo, where he was the creative director for two years. He will work closely with Rapp's chief creative officer, Rik Haslam, to boost the agency's creative work by linking it more closely with data insights.
Andrews will also be responsible for managing the 50-strong creative department consisting of concept teams, digital specialists, designers, information architects, moving-image animators and editors.
He previously helped co-found Personal, now part of Partners Andrews Aldridge, and was the chief creative officer of the tech start-up Emortal.
Andrews' early advertising career was spent at Barraclough Hall Woolston Gray, now Proximity, where he was a creative group head. He also worked at Banks Hoggins O'Shea as the head of integration, before moving to Australia for three years to be the deputy creative director at FCB Sydney between 2000 and 2003.
Haslam said: "The breadth of Jason's experience makes him an ideal person to lead Rapp's creative department. Our creatives need to be multiskilled in technology and creativity across all disciplines. They also need to be able to focus on the business impact their work delivers for our clients. Jason has all this in spades."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sports! Cross Platform Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Senior PR Account MAnager - Digital AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile