Rapp appoints Geronimo's Andrews as ECD
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 10:30AM
Rapp has appointed Jason Andrews to the new role of executive creative director.
Andrews joins from Geronimo, where he was the creative director for two years. He will work closely with Rapp's chief creative officer, Rik Haslam, to boost the agency's creative work by linking it more closely with data insights.
Andrews will also be responsible for managing the 50-strong creative department consisting of concept teams, digital specialists, designers, information architects, moving-image animators and editors.
He previously helped co-found Personal, now part of Partners Andrews Aldridge, and was the chief creative officer of the tech start-up Emortal.
Andrews' early advertising career was spent at Barraclough Hall Woolston Gray, now Proximity, where he was a creative group head. He also worked at Banks Hoggins O'Shea as the head of integration, before moving to Australia for three years to be the deputy creative director at FCB Sydney between 2000 and 2003.
Haslam said: "The breadth of Jason's experience makes him an ideal person to lead Rapp's creative department. Our creatives need to be multiskilled in technology and creativity across all disciplines. They also need to be able to focus on the business impact their work delivers for our clients. Jason has all this in spades."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Manager- Analysis & Insight Direct Recruitment £50,000 + bens, Cambridgeshire
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £35-£45,000 , London
- Global Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Regional Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, Asia
- Chinese marketing company buys We Are Social
- Meerkats welcome baby in Christmas day Comparethemarket.com ad
- DraftFCB acquires Inferno to run London
- ESI Media to handle London Live sales in-house
- VCCP's Thornton credits Bailes with O2's Campaign of the Year success
- Google reveals most searched-for events in 2013 Zeitgeist campaign