Rapp appoints Geronimo's Andrews as ECD
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 10:30AM
Rapp has appointed Jason Andrews to the new role of executive creative director.
Andrews joins from Geronimo, where he was the creative director for two years. He will work closely with Rapp's chief creative officer, Rik Haslam, to boost the agency's creative work by linking it more closely with data insights.
Andrews will also be responsible for managing the 50-strong creative department consisting of concept teams, digital specialists, designers, information architects, moving-image animators and editors.
He previously helped co-found Personal, now part of Partners Andrews Aldridge, and was the chief creative officer of the tech start-up Emortal.
Andrews' early advertising career was spent at Barraclough Hall Woolston Gray, now Proximity, where he was a creative group head. He also worked at Banks Hoggins O'Shea as the head of integration, before moving to Australia for three years to be the deputy creative director at FCB Sydney between 2000 and 2003.
Haslam said: "The breadth of Jason's experience makes him an ideal person to lead Rapp's creative department. Our creatives need to be multiskilled in technology and creativity across all disciplines. They also need to be able to focus on the business impact their work delivers for our clients. Jason has all this in spades."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager - Publishing Partners Portfolio Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch