Emma Marsland bolsters WCRS senior team
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 11:45AM
WCRS has appointed Emma Marsland as a managing partner. She joins WCRS from the digital agency Tesch, where she was the managing director.
At WCRS, Marsland will report to the chief executive, Matt Edwards, and form part of the management team that also includes the executive creative director, Leon Jaume, and the executive planning director, Matt Willifer.
In the new role, Marsland will be responsible for new business and marketing, as well as running key accounts.
Before Tesch, Marsland worked at Wieden & Kennedy for eight years, overseeing new business. She was also the business director on accounts including Nike, The Guardian and Nokia UK. Marsland previously held positions at Made, Euro RSCG, TBWA\London and Ogilvy & Mather.
Edwards said: "The new-business market has never been so competitive, so it's great to have someone with Emma's skills and experience join the WCRS team."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Digital Media Executive Pitch Consultants £16000 - £20000 per annum, Leeds
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £26,000 DOE, Coventry
- Product Sub-Editor (Fashion, Editing, Proofing, Scheduling) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Project Manager - Independent Agency -London - £28k-£35k Fill Recruitment £28,000-£35,000, London (Greater)
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building