Emma Marsland bolsters WCRS senior team
WCRS has appointed Emma Marsland as a managing partner. She joins WCRS from the digital agency Tesch, where she was the managing director.
At WCRS, Marsland will report to the chief executive, Matt Edwards, and form part of the management team that also includes the executive creative director, Leon Jaume, and the executive planning director, Matt Willifer.
In the new role, Marsland will be responsible for new business and marketing, as well as running key accounts.
Before Tesch, Marsland worked at Wieden & Kennedy for eight years, overseeing new business. She was also the business director on accounts including Nike, The Guardian and Nokia UK. Marsland previously held positions at Made, Euro RSCG, TBWA\London and Ogilvy & Mather.
Edwards said: "The new-business market has never been so competitive, so it's great to have someone with Emma's skills and experience join the WCRS team."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Project Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Artworker Purple Consultancy £22000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Account Manager - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London