Emma Marsland bolsters WCRS senior team
WCRS has appointed Emma Marsland as a managing partner. She joins WCRS from the digital agency Tesch, where she was the managing director.
At WCRS, Marsland will report to the chief executive, Matt Edwards, and form part of the management team that also includes the executive creative director, Leon Jaume, and the executive planning director, Matt Willifer.
In the new role, Marsland will be responsible for new business and marketing, as well as running key accounts.
Before Tesch, Marsland worked at Wieden & Kennedy for eight years, overseeing new business. She was also the business director on accounts including Nike, The Guardian and Nokia UK. Marsland previously held positions at Made, Euro RSCG, TBWA\London and Ogilvy & Mather.
Edwards said: "The new-business market has never been so competitive, so it's great to have someone with Emma's skills and experience join the WCRS team."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Visual Designer - Award winning Tech City brand Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Golden Globe Accounts - Digital Account Manager - (Brand Led) Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Lead UX Designer Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London (Greater)
- Operations Manager- global creative agency, Amsterdam, £60k Gabriele Skelton £60000 per annum, Netherlands
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB