MPG wins pitch for Your Move media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 11:50AM
MPG Media Contacts has won the £2 million media planning and buying account for the estate agent Your Move.
It is understood that the Havas-owned agency pitched against an undisclosed WPP shop for the business and that there was no incumbent.
The pitch process was handled by the intermediary Squadron London.
Your Move claims to have more than 300 proprietary and franchised offices in England and Scotland.
Marc Mendoza, the chief executive of MPG Media Contacts, said: "Your Move is a very successful business in a highly competitive marketplace and we are delighted to be working with them. They have huge ambition."
David Newnes, the managing director of Your Move, said: "We had great chemistry with MPG Media Contacts from day one and were impressed by their thorough understanding of our business and challenges while demonstrating market-leading modelling and analytics."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Executive | Ã‚£25,000 | Automotive Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£22000.00 - Ã‚£25000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Junior Digital Designer Gemini Search Ã‚£20000.00 - Ã‚£25000 per annum, London
- Middle-Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search Ã‚£30000.00 - Ã‚£40000 per annum, London
- Social & Content Account Manager - Travel - London Major Players Ã‚£27000 - Ã‚£33000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Account Director - Integrated Marketing Stonor £45,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience, Surrey
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton