Saatchi & Saatchi hires Crispin Porter & Bogusky's Brittany Poole and Todd Grinham
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 11:40AM
Saatchi & Saatchi has hired the Crispin Porter & Bogusky creative team Brittany Poole and Todd Grinham.
While at Crispin Porter & Bogusky in Boulder, Colorado, Poole and Grinham created the award-winning campaigns "Whopper lust" for Burger King and "baby carrots" for Bolthouse Farms.
They will report to Kate Stanners and Paul Silburn, the executive creative partners, working across a range of the London agency's clients.
The pair most recently created the "lunch decoy" ad for Applebee's, which shows inflatable dolls helping people get out of the office and into the US restaurant chain for a better lunch.
In 2012, Poole won a gold Pencil, an Interactive merit and an Entertainment award at the One Show for Burger King "Whopper lust". The campaign was an interactive channel on DirecTV that aimed to see how far someone would go for a free Whopper.
Grinham's "baby carrots" work, which rebranded baby carrots as junk food, won awards including gold, silver and bronze Effies, a silver Clio and a One Show silver.
Silburn said: "Brittany and Todd have all the credentials to make a huge impact here. They've got a great pedigree and they're joining us at the perfect time to capitalise on the ever-increasing number of opportunities at Saatchi & Saatchi. And they're getting the added benefit of being a long way away from Mitt Romney."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Services Director - FMCG & Branding to £90k Network Career Consultants £90000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank £22000 - £25000 per annum, Ascot
- Digital Senior/Account Director - Consumer/Lifestyle Clients Digital Gurus £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- MW Copywriter Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?