Jam wins Samsung camera social task
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 11:10AM
Samsung has appointed Jam to handle the global social media account for its new Galaxy Camera.
The Engine-owned agency won the account after a competitive pitch that was handled directly by Samsung.
The appointment will strengthen Jam’s relationship with the company. The agency also works on activity for its Galaxy Note.
Jam will be responsible for launching a global digital campaign to promote Samsung’s first Android-powered camera, which will roll out in the autumn to take on Nikon’s Coolpix S800c.
In July, Jam created an online film for Samsung featuring the musician Mike Skinner and the band Man Like Me discussing how the Galaxy Note helps them make music videos. Samsung later launched one of Man Like Me’s tracks via Twitter.
The activity formed part of Samsung’s wider #breakfree campaign, based on its strategy to align the brand with independent arts and culture.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44