Jam wins Samsung camera social task
Samsung has appointed Jam to handle the global social media account for its new Galaxy Camera.
The Engine-owned agency won the account after a competitive pitch that was handled directly by Samsung.
The appointment will strengthen Jam’s relationship with the company. The agency also works on activity for its Galaxy Note.
Jam will be responsible for launching a global digital campaign to promote Samsung’s first Android-powered camera, which will roll out in the autumn to take on Nikon’s Coolpix S800c.
In July, Jam created an online film for Samsung featuring the musician Mike Skinner and the band Man Like Me discussing how the Galaxy Note helps them make music videos. Samsung later launched one of Man Like Me’s tracks via Twitter.
The activity formed part of Samsung’s wider #breakfree campaign, based on its strategy to align the brand with independent arts and culture.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital Communications Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief