Jam wins Samsung camera social task
Samsung has appointed Jam to handle the global social media account for its new Galaxy Camera.
The Engine-owned agency won the account after a competitive pitch that was handled directly by Samsung.
The appointment will strengthen Jam’s relationship with the company. The agency also works on activity for its Galaxy Note.
Jam will be responsible for launching a global digital campaign to promote Samsung’s first Android-powered camera, which will roll out in the autumn to take on Nikon’s Coolpix S800c.
In July, Jam created an online film for Samsung featuring the musician Mike Skinner and the band Man Like Me discussing how the Galaxy Note helps them make music videos. Samsung later launched one of Man Like Me’s tracks via Twitter.
The activity formed part of Samsung’s wider #breakfree campaign, based on its strategy to align the brand with independent arts and culture.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views