Jam wins Samsung camera social task
Samsung has appointed Jam to handle the global social media account for its new Galaxy Camera.
The Engine-owned agency won the account after a competitive pitch that was handled directly by Samsung.
The appointment will strengthen Jam’s relationship with the company. The agency also works on activity for its Galaxy Note.
Jam will be responsible for launching a global digital campaign to promote Samsung’s first Android-powered camera, which will roll out in the autumn to take on Nikon’s Coolpix S800c.
In July, Jam created an online film for Samsung featuring the musician Mike Skinner and the band Man Like Me discussing how the Galaxy Note helps them make music videos. Samsung later launched one of Man Like Me’s tracks via Twitter.
The activity formed part of Samsung’s wider #breakfree campaign, based on its strategy to align the brand with independent arts and culture.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'