Heineken launches James Bond-inspired campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 12:57PM
Heineken has launched a TV and digital campaign called 'Crack the Case' created by Wieden & Kennedy, which stars Berenice Marlohe, the new Bond girl from the soon-to-be released 'Skyfall'.
The interactive campaign pays homage to the James Bond franchise with a series of nods to previous films.
The work starts with Marlohe inviting the viewer onto a train that takes a voyage through a spectacular vista of snowy mountains.
A series of gruelling tests then put the viewer to the test, leading them to "crack the case".
The campaign was shot at Shepperton Studios with a number of replica James Bond film props.
The executive creative directors were Mark Bernath & Eric Quennoy of Wieden & Kennedy, the production company was MJZ, and the director of the campaign was Matthijs van Heijningen.
The soundtrack features 'Man Like That' by New Zealand music star Gin Wigmore.
'Skyfall' will be released in the UK on 26 October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Group Account Director Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Junior + Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £23000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Midweight Flash Designer Purple Consultancy £240 per day, London
- Midweight Flash Designer Purple Consultancy £250 per day, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad