Heineken launches James Bond-inspired campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 12:57PM
Heineken has launched a TV and digital campaign called 'Crack the Case' created by Wieden & Kennedy, which stars Berenice Marlohe, the new Bond girl from the soon-to-be released 'Skyfall'.
The interactive campaign pays homage to the James Bond franchise with a series of nods to previous films.
The work starts with Marlohe inviting the viewer onto a train that takes a voyage through a spectacular vista of snowy mountains.
A series of gruelling tests then put the viewer to the test, leading them to "crack the case".
The campaign was shot at Shepperton Studios with a number of replica James Bond film props.
The executive creative directors were Mark Bernath & Eric Quennoy of Wieden & Kennedy, the production company was MJZ, and the director of the campaign was Matthijs van Heijningen.
The soundtrack features 'Man Like That' by New Zealand music star Gin Wigmore.
'Skyfall' will be released in the UK on 26 October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated