Heineken launches James Bond-inspired campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 12:57PM
Heineken has launched a TV and digital campaign called 'Crack the Case' created by Wieden & Kennedy, which stars Berenice Marlohe, the new Bond girl from the soon-to-be released 'Skyfall'.
The interactive campaign pays homage to the James Bond franchise with a series of nods to previous films.
The work starts with Marlohe inviting the viewer onto a train that takes a voyage through a spectacular vista of snowy mountains.
A series of gruelling tests then put the viewer to the test, leading them to "crack the case".
The campaign was shot at Shepperton Studios with a number of replica James Bond film props.
The executive creative directors were Mark Bernath & Eric Quennoy of Wieden & Kennedy, the production company was MJZ, and the director of the campaign was Matthijs van Heijningen.
The soundtrack features 'Man Like That' by New Zealand music star Gin Wigmore.
'Skyfall' will be released in the UK on 26 October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CRM and Direct Mail Manager Salt £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Client Manager Stopgap £55000 per annum + pro rata - 2-3 months, London
- Freelance Artworkers Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20 - £22 per hour, Milton Keynes
- Media Manager | Global brewing company Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus , Bedfordshire
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Agencies need to make more use of audience insight, says Mark Creighton