The Minimart promotes Dan Whitney to MD
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 04:23PM
Dan Whitney has been promoted to the role of managing director of independent advertising agency The Minimart, reporting to Ed Chilcott and Tim Clyde, the agency's founders .
Prior to working for The MiniMart, Whitney spent three years in artist management for bands including Iron Maiden and Guns N' Roses.
He joined Sony Music Entertainment in 2001 and was responsible for managing release schedules and media campaigns for album launches within the commercial division.
Whitney joined The Minimart in 2008 and was appointed to the role of board account director in September last year.
Chilcott said: "Dan has played an integral role in the success and growth of the agency in recent years and this appointment reflects the regard in which he is held by both the agency and clients alike.
The agency's clients include Rubicon, Maxinutrition, Merrell Outdoor Shoes and Clothing, Coty, Yahoo and Macmillan Cancer Support.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy