The Minimart promotes Dan Whitney to MD
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 04:23PM
Dan Whitney has been promoted to the role of managing director of independent advertising agency The Minimart, reporting to Ed Chilcott and Tim Clyde, the agency's founders .
Prior to working for The MiniMart, Whitney spent three years in artist management for bands including Iron Maiden and Guns N' Roses.
He joined Sony Music Entertainment in 2001 and was responsible for managing release schedules and media campaigns for album launches within the commercial division.
Whitney joined The Minimart in 2008 and was appointed to the role of board account director in September last year.
Chilcott said: "Dan has played an integral role in the success and growth of the agency in recent years and this appointment reflects the regard in which he is held by both the agency and clients alike.
The agency's clients include Rubicon, Maxinutrition, Merrell Outdoor Shoes and Clothing, Coty, Yahoo and Macmillan Cancer Support.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood