The Minimart promotes Dan Whitney to MD
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 04:23PM
Dan Whitney has been promoted to the role of managing director of independent advertising agency The Minimart, reporting to Ed Chilcott and Tim Clyde, the agency's founders .
Prior to working for The MiniMart, Whitney spent three years in artist management for bands including Iron Maiden and Guns N' Roses.
He joined Sony Music Entertainment in 2001 and was responsible for managing release schedules and media campaigns for album launches within the commercial division.
Whitney joined The Minimart in 2008 and was appointed to the role of board account director in September last year.
Chilcott said: "Dan has played an integral role in the success and growth of the agency in recent years and this appointment reflects the regard in which he is held by both the agency and clients alike.
The agency's clients include Rubicon, Maxinutrition, Merrell Outdoor Shoes and Clothing, Coty, Yahoo and Macmillan Cancer Support.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner, Top London Creative Agency Direct Recruitment £50,000-£65,000, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers