The Minimart promotes Dan Whitney to MD
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 04:23PM
Dan Whitney has been promoted to the role of managing director of independent advertising agency The Minimart, reporting to Ed Chilcott and Tim Clyde, the agency's founders .
Prior to working for The MiniMart, Whitney spent three years in artist management for bands including Iron Maiden and Guns N' Roses.
He joined Sony Music Entertainment in 2001 and was responsible for managing release schedules and media campaigns for album launches within the commercial division.
Whitney joined The Minimart in 2008 and was appointed to the role of board account director in September last year.
Chilcott said: "Dan has played an integral role in the success and growth of the agency in recent years and this appointment reflects the regard in which he is held by both the agency and clients alike.
The agency's clients include Rubicon, Maxinutrition, Merrell Outdoor Shoes and Clothing, Coty, Yahoo and Macmillan Cancer Support.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Junior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 + benefits , London (Greater)
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000, London (Greater)
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake