BT readies YouView set-top box marketing offensive
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 03:48PM
BT is gearing up for a major marketing offensive to promote YouView set-top boxes, which will follow a generic campaign for the internet-connected TV service later this month.
BT, along with TalkTalk, ITV, Channel 5 and the BBC, among others, is an investor in the service that finally launched in this month.
BT said its campaign to support the set-top boxes, which it will offer as part of a package, is likely to kick off in December or January.
The BT campaign will follow a generic campaign, expected to launch later this month. The campaign, funded by YouView's partners, has been created by Adam & Eve/DDB.
TalkTalk began pre-registration for a similar BT offering in July. It is bundling the YouView box with its Plus broadband and phone package.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + dependent on experience, Newport Pagnell
- CRM Marketing Executive Stopgap £27000 per annum + pro rata, London
- Graduate Creative Dyson Undisclosed, Wiltshire
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum + pro rata, South East England