New business leagues (21 September 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 04:10PM
No changes in the leagues this week, with Wieden & Kennedy remaining at the top of the creative table and OMD UK in pole position for media.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Category Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + £4,500 car allowance+benefits, Marlow
- Freelance Artworker- 4 month contract Creative Recruitment £90 - £100 per day, Cambridge
- Performance Marketing - Biddable (PPC/Paid Social) - Ecommerce Salt £40000 per annum, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7