New business leagues (21 September 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 04:10PM
No changes in the leagues this week, with Wieden & Kennedy remaining at the top of the creative table and OMD UK in pole position for media.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Marketing Manager (Journals) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Executive - Digital Sales & Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits plus unlimited holiday, London
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 to £50,000, Balsall Common
- Senior Designer, Entertainment Sky Negotiable, London
- Creative Designer, 3D - Brand, Service and Product Innovation Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad