New business leagues (21 September 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 04:10PM
No changes in the leagues this week, with Wieden & Kennedy remaining at the top of the creative table and OMD UK in pole position for media.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sales Manager - major ad tech platform - London Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + + 50%, London
- Digital Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, Windsor
- Client Services Manager - leading ad tech platform Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + + comm, London
- Technical Account Manager Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + + comms, London
- Platform Director EU Ultimate Asset £75000 - £85000 per annum + + comm + shares, London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts