£3.2bn Aegis-Dentsu deal cleared by UK regulator
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 September 2012 03:49PM
The Office of Fair Trading has cleared the £3.2bn acquisition of Aegis by Japanese advertising group Dentsu.
The £3.2bn combination was not generally expected to raise any significant concerns in the UK, where the Japanese company's limited presence in advertising, digital creative and digital media is not perceived as overlapping with Aegis’ focus on media planning and buying.
Canada has also cleared the combination though Chinese regulators are still examining it.
Aegis and Dentsu are aiming to complete the deal in the fourth quarter of this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Marketing Manager, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment up to £38K, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Principle Consultant - Marketing Mix Modelling Lipton Fleming £45000 - £65000 per annum, London