Holland & Barrett appoints chief marketing officer
By Ben Bold, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 24 September 2012 08:55AM
Holland & Barrett operator NBTY Europe has appointed Lysa Hardy to the newly created role of chief marketing officer.
Hardy, who was previously interim sales and marketing director at RAC, will work alongside Phil Geary, marketing director at Holland & Barrett, overseeing a team of 50.
She will report to chief executive Peter Aldis and will focus on the firm's multi-channel offering, as well as assisting with the firm's ongoing ad review.
The group, which also operates GNC and Nature's Way, has a network of 800-plus UK stores and 30 franchised stores across the globe.
Aldis said: "We welcome Lysa to the business and the corporate board and I are confident she will help us achieve our objectives of enhancing the wellbeing of our customers globally, by delivering the highest quality, best-value nutritional supplements and wellness products."
Hardy spent nine months at RAC. She previously worked at mobile operator Everything Everywhere, which this month rebranded as EE.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Designer Zebra People £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Associate Creative Director Apple&Ink £80-£90,000 , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Halifax, West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Huddersfield, West Yorkshire / Leeds, West...
- Paid Social Media Manager - top agency in Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Manchester