Holland & Barrett appoints chief marketing officer
By Ben Bold, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 24 September 2012 08:55AM
Holland & Barrett operator NBTY Europe has appointed Lysa Hardy to the newly created role of chief marketing officer.
Hardy, who was previously interim sales and marketing director at RAC, will work alongside Phil Geary, marketing director at Holland & Barrett, overseeing a team of 50.
She will report to chief executive Peter Aldis and will focus on the firm's multi-channel offering, as well as assisting with the firm's ongoing ad review.
The group, which also operates GNC and Nature's Way, has a network of 800-plus UK stores and 30 franchised stores across the globe.
Aldis said: "We welcome Lysa to the business and the corporate board and I are confident she will help us achieve our objectives of enhancing the wellbeing of our customers globally, by delivering the highest quality, best-value nutritional supplements and wellness products."
Hardy spent nine months at RAC. She previously worked at mobile operator Everything Everywhere, which this month rebranded as EE.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London