Daily Diary - On your bike!
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 24 September 2012 12:03PM
If you happened to be in Rapp's lobby last week, you might have thought you were having a slightly strange dream, watching its half-naked planning director, Gavin Hilton, riding a smoothie exercise bike while wearing a high-viz jacket and glasses.
Despite being the stuff of nightmares, the stunt was in fact real. Hilton was peddling an alcoholic smoothie exercise bike, sporting the high-viz jacket, sunglasses and a hat, complete with a glass of wine. He was later encouraged to remove his trousers by an overzealous staff member.
However, being the butt of everyone’s jokes paid off for Hilton as he helped raise £500 for Cancer Research in aid of its late-night marathon, Shine, taking place on 29 September.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Lead Account Manager, Market Research Jarlett de Grouchy £36000 - £43000 per annum + other benefits, London
- Digital CMI Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £60000 per annum, Berkshire
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns