Daily Diary - On your bike!
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 24 September 2012 12:03PM
If you happened to be in Rapp's lobby last week, you might have thought you were having a slightly strange dream, watching its half-naked planning director, Gavin Hilton, riding a smoothie exercise bike while wearing a high-viz jacket and glasses.
Despite being the stuff of nightmares, the stunt was in fact real. Hilton was peddling an alcoholic smoothie exercise bike, sporting the high-viz jacket, sunglasses and a hat, complete with a glass of wine. He was later encouraged to remove his trousers by an overzealous staff member.
However, being the butt of everyone’s jokes paid off for Hilton as he helped raise £500 for Cancer Research in aid of its late-night marathon, Shine, taking place on 29 September.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- EVENT COORDINATOR - TEMP ROLES Live Recruitment £NEGOTIABLE, London
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment competitive, North West England
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure
- Lowe agencies develop British Heart Foundation Wear Red work
- Elspeth Lynn leaves M&C Saatchi