Daily Diary - On your bike!
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 24 September 2012 12:03PM
If you happened to be in Rapp's lobby last week, you might have thought you were having a slightly strange dream, watching its half-naked planning director, Gavin Hilton, riding a smoothie exercise bike while wearing a high-viz jacket and glasses.
Despite being the stuff of nightmares, the stunt was in fact real. Hilton was peddling an alcoholic smoothie exercise bike, sporting the high-viz jacket, sunglasses and a hat, complete with a glass of wine. He was later encouraged to remove his trousers by an overzealous staff member.
However, being the butt of everyone’s jokes paid off for Hilton as he helped raise £500 for Cancer Research in aid of its late-night marathon, Shine, taking place on 29 September.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-35K plus bonus, dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)