Google, Skoda and Boden sponsor Mumsnet blogger conference
Google, Skoda and Boden have signed up to sponsor Mumsnet's inaugural BlogFest event that will feature speakers including the high-profile columnists Caitlin Moran and Liz Jones.
The sponsors are being given the opportunity to develop the shape of the BlogFest conference, which is the first live event put on by Mumsnet's Bloggers' Network and aims to provide a platform for the best parent bloggers.
Google will brief bloggers on how to use Google+, Skoda will give attendees the change to suggest future product developments, and Boden will take part in a panel discussion about the rise of the fashion blogger.
The event will take place at Millbank Tower in London on Saturday 20 November, and Moran, the author of 'How To Be a Woman', will be the keynote speaker.
Other speakers include Daily Mail columnist Jones, authors Jeanette Winterson and Zoe Margolis, celebrity psychologist Tanya Byron, and Labour and Co-operative MP Stella Creasy.
Topics covered at the event will include how much personal information a blogger should make public online and how bloggers can become published authors.
Mumsnet Bloggers' Network is positioned as a platform that gives bloggers full editorial control and a share of revenues made by the network running display ads.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Ecommerce Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Digital Executive London Michael Page Digital GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Assistant Michael Page Digital GBP9 per hour, Hemel Hempstead
- Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital GBP24000 - GBP26000 per annum, Reading
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.