Google, Skoda and Boden sponsor Mumsnet blogger conference
By Matthew Chapman, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 24 September 2012 03:17PM
Google, Skoda and Boden have signed up to sponsor Mumsnet's inaugural BlogFest event that will feature speakers including the high-profile columnists Caitlin Moran and Liz Jones.
The sponsors are being given the opportunity to develop the shape of the BlogFest conference, which is the first live event put on by Mumsnet's Bloggers' Network and aims to provide a platform for the best parent bloggers.
Google will brief bloggers on how to use Google+, Skoda will give attendees the change to suggest future product developments, and Boden will take part in a panel discussion about the rise of the fashion blogger.
The event will take place at Millbank Tower in London on Saturday 20 November, and Moran, the author of 'How To Be a Woman', will be the keynote speaker.
Other speakers include Daily Mail columnist Jones, authors Jeanette Winterson and Zoe Margolis, celebrity psychologist Tanya Byron, and Labour and Co-operative MP Stella Creasy.
Topics covered at the event will include how much personal information a blogger should make public online and how bloggers can become published authors.
Mumsnet Bloggers' Network is positioned as a platform that gives bloggers full editorial control and a share of revenues made by the network running display ads.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- New Business Development Director Stonor £60,000 - £70,000 plus car, Buckinghamshire
- Production Manager - Brand Experience - £upto£50K Stonor £Dependent on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned