VCCP opens Aussie office
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 24 September 2012 03:48PM
VCCP is expanding into Australia, opening an office in Sydney where the advertising agency will launch an as yet unnamed major brand into the Australian marketplace.
The move marks VCCP's first office opening outside Europe. Currently, the agency has offices in the UK, Berlin, Prague and Madrid.
VCCP Australia will be based in Surry Hills, Sydney.
VCCP – whose clients include O2, easyJet and comparethemarket.com – says it "will be looking to grow the team through hirings from the local market, as well as setting up a 'talent exchange' between the many Australians at VCCP in London and those who work locally".
Adrian Coleman, founding partner of VCCP, said: "As VCCP continues to evolve from a UK-based to an internationally focused creative organisation, we're always looking for markets where our approach, principles and popular-culture focused creative will work well."
Peter Grenfell, previously head of digital at VCCP London, will head up the launch team for VCCP Australia.
Grenfell has been working as chief innovation officer at WPP-owned agency MEC. He will rejoin VCCP as managing director of the Australian operation.
Dean Hunt, who has worked in advertising for 12 years, including a period at Publicis Mojo, is joining as creative director.
Elizabeth Barnett, who works on the O2 account, is taking up the role of account director.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager - Fashion Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Managing Editor - Online Publisher - Parenting Ultimate Asset £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director - Shopper/Integrated £65k+ Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Website Coordinator Pitch Consultants £20000 - £26000 per annum, Coventry
- Design Director Tomorrow Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, East London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'