Diet Coke rolls out Jean Paul Gaultier livery
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 09:13AM
Diet Coke is launching a campaign to showcase its latest bottle and can designs by Jean Paul Gaultier, the brand's creative director.
The design features a pink bottle covered in an intricate tattoo and a can bedecked in Gaultier's familiar blue and white stripes. They will be promoted in two 10-second TV ads.
The "tattoo" and "night and day" designs are the third set from Gaultier, released as part of the brand’s 'Love it Light' campaign.
The ads launch this week across ITV2 and Sky Living and will target a "fashion-forward" audience during 'The X Factor'.
The ads will be seeded across video-on-demand slots linked to strands of fashion TV, alongside print ads and digital activity.
The limited-edition bottles and cans will also be available for free to consumers who purchase two bottles of Diet Coke in Boots stores from 17 October.
Prints ads will run throughout Toni & Guy salons across the UK, while sampling activity at Clothes Show Live and a nation-wide bus tour later this month will kick off experiential activity.
Zoe Howorth, market director, Coca-Cola GB said: "Fashion is an integral part of the brand and the next stage of the campaign further engages our fashion-forward and stylish target audience of young women.
"Jean Paul Gaultier is a great fit for the Diet Coke brand, helping bring a lighter approach to style and fashion to our audience."
In August, BETC won the Diet Coke account across its North West Europe and Nordics (NWEN) business, which will be run out of the London office but will use the Paris office’s creative directors when required.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- B2B Marketing Manager - top role in Chester Perfect Marketing People To £40k, Chester, Cheshire
- Online Acquisition and Retention Marketing Manager - Client-side Silverdrum to £60,000 + bonus + benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / Londo...
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'