MEC taking staff email allegations "seriously"
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 04:54PM
MEC has indicated that it is taking seriously allegations made in a resignation email from a member of staff at the agency that subsequently went viral.
The resignation email, sent this morning (25 September) by Kieran Allen, a senior account manager at MEC, listed a series of grievances against his manager.
The email was quickly disseminated around rival agencies and details of it trended on Twitter. A full transcript of the email was also published on Twitter by Loaded Magazine @loadedmag.
In a statement the agency, which is led by chief executive Steve Hatch, said: "We are sad that one of our employees has chosen to share their personal views in such a public way and has left the company with such bad feeling. We are taking this issue seriously though given the highly personal nature of the email, we cannot comment further."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Account Manger - Big budget client!!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Project Manager - Freelance and Perm Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London