MEC taking staff email allegations "seriously"
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 04:54PM
MEC has indicated that it is taking seriously allegations made in a resignation email from a member of staff at the agency that subsequently went viral.
The resignation email, sent this morning (25 September) by Kieran Allen, a senior account manager at MEC, listed a series of grievances against his manager.
The email was quickly disseminated around rival agencies and details of it trended on Twitter. A full transcript of the email was also published on Twitter by Loaded Magazine @loadedmag.
In a statement the agency, which is led by chief executive Steve Hatch, said: "We are sad that one of our employees has chosen to share their personal views in such a public way and has left the company with such bad feeling. We are taking this issue seriously though given the highly personal nature of the email, we cannot comment further."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Events Coordinator Ball & Hoolahan £29,000 + bens, London
- Senior Marketing Campaign Executive Visit Britain Circa £33,000, London
- Senior Campaign Marketing Manager Visit Britain Circa £45,000, London
- Tech PR AD Needed - Global PR Agency! Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 per annum + BENS, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film