MEC taking staff email allegations "seriously"
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 04:54PM
MEC has indicated that it is taking seriously allegations made in a resignation email from a member of staff at the agency that subsequently went viral.
The resignation email, sent this morning (25 September) by Kieran Allen, a senior account manager at MEC, listed a series of grievances against his manager.
The email was quickly disseminated around rival agencies and details of it trended on Twitter. A full transcript of the email was also published on Twitter by Loaded Magazine @loadedmag.
In a statement the agency, which is led by chief executive Steve Hatch, said: "We are sad that one of our employees has chosen to share their personal views in such a public way and has left the company with such bad feeling. We are taking this issue seriously though given the highly personal nature of the email, we cannot comment further."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London